BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-27-2012, 04:44 PM   #1
thurst0509
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i

FS: 2008 135i Coupe - Sedona Red/Black, Sport, 6MT, 24k - Dallas, TX

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
OK Guys,

As much as this pains me, my 135 is for sale. My wife and I had a baby last year and unfortunately it is finally time for something more family and budget-friendly.

This is the inaugural 2008 model year, with the limited "Year One of the 1" insignia printed around the engine start button.

Features/Options:
Sedona Red Metallic exterior (gorgeous and rare!)
Black interior with Gray Poplar wood trim
Sport package (includes sport-tuned suspension, sport seats with adjustable side bolsters, and black shadowline exterior trim)
Comfort access (keyless entry/keyless start)
HD Radio
iPod/USB adapter
6-speed manual

No frills otherwise. No iDrive or navigation system. No power seats. Leatherette interior (this is BMW's synthetic leather - I personally love it due to the lack of maintenance required). Purely optioned to be driven!

24,000 miles, very low for its age. Still under factory warranty for around 6 more months until 4 years/50k.

I purchased this car new via the European Delivery program (chronicled on 1Addicts here). Took delivery at Munich's BMW Welt on July 7, 2008 and enjoyed the trip of a lifetime driving the car nearly 2,000 miles throughout Germany and Austria. Took US delivery at BMW of Dallas in September of 2008.

All service has been performed at BMW of Dallas per dealer recommendations (with the exception of a break-in oil change, performed myself using an OEM oil/filter kit at 2,000 miles immediately upon US delivery, since the factory maintenance plan would not cover it). No major work other than inspections and oil changes. No issues yet with the original HPFP in this car though I believe BMW has recalled this part and will replace it if ever needed. Ditched the runflats about a year ago in favor of a set of Hankook Ventus V12 Evo's which I believe currently have around 10k miles on them.

No modifications.

Condition of the car is great. Exterior shows very minimal signs of wear and tear as expected after 3.5 years. The car has always been garaged day and night and washed/waxed regularly by hand. As you will see in the pictures, it still shines like the day it was new. The interior is practically flawless as well, and looks almost brand new since the leatherette does not wear or show age nearly as quick as leather does.

Asking $28,000.

1Addicts PM
Email: tim.hurst@gmail.com
Call/text: 214-773-4225

Full album of pictures on Photobucket: Link

Here are a couple of teaser pics:

Last edited by thurst0509; 04-16-2012 at 03:45 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2012, 03:37 PM   #2
thurst0509
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i

Bump! Finally got her cleaned up and added a full gallery of pictures.