BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

Mporium BMW

10-16-2011, 07:07 PM   #1
Bruce AaLee
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C

FS: 2008 Melbourne Red M3 Coupe 6MT Fully Loaded - 12.5k miles - $47,000 - Dallas TX

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest

Features:
Melbourne Red Metallic Exterior +500
Sunroof/Moonroof
M Double Spoke 19 inch Wheels +$1200

Enhanced Premium Audio(Awesome Sound System):
Optional Ipod/USB Connector +$400
HD Radio
Sirius Satellite Radio +300

Premium Package: +3000
Power Folding Mirrors
Integrated 3-Button Universal Garage-Door Opener
Rearview Mirror w/Digital Compass
BMW Assist w/Bluetooth Wireless Technology Includes phonebook downloading, and speech recognition capabilities.
Bamboo Beige Extended Novillo Leather Upholstery

Technology Package: +3250
Electronic Damping Control - Includes comfort, normal, and sport modes
M Drive - Includes M Dynamic Mode (MDM) for accessing and designating M-specific driving systems.
Comfort Access Keyless Entry System - Includes engine start-up.
Navigation System - Includes 16:9 screen, iDrive system with onboard computer and controller and 6 programmable memory keys. Real Time Traffic Information Voice Command System

This car is practically new and still under factory warranty until spring 2012. I purchased this car in mid April 2011 as a one owner car with 4800 miles. Since then I have put on it approximately 7700 miles and the car looks amazing. The only blemishes on the car is a small scratch on the front bumper, small scratch on the passenger door and a small ding on the passenger side door. The ding was there when I purchased the car and can be taken out using paint-less dent repair. Otherwise the car is perfect and shows like new. I absolutely love driving this car but I am selling because I recently got engaged and should be saving up as much as possible for the wedding. I hand wash this car once or twice a week and it sits in my garage at night and in my company's warehouse during the day. The leather is soft and clean as is the rest of the interior.

This is my personal car and I am not a dealership; however my friend owns a licensed dealership and will arrange the sale so that financing of the car will not be an issue for the buyer.

PM me, post here, or call/text (214) 736-4649

Last edited by Bruce AaLee; 10-17-2011 at 08:14 PM.. Reason: Added Phone Number
Appreciate 0