BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA

BPM

07-11-2011, 05:54 PM   #1
jajr1098s
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 E92 Sold - never forgotten

2008 AW 6Spd coming up on lease end

Hi Guys,

I have a 2008 E92 M3 with about 35K miles that will be coming up on lease end the first week on November. I am just trying to get a feeler and see if there are any interested parties in purchasing the vehicle, before it goes back to BMW. Hopefully it can be a good deal for someone. I have a friend that can make a deal happen thru the dealer he works at.

Car is AW, with a 6speed tranny. Silver leather. Extended Leather package and Heated Seats. Car will probably have about 36k miles by then. I have to get exact payoff information from BMW at the time a deal can be put together, but it will be approximately $39,750.

Currently the car has the following upgrades installed by Rogue Enginnering:

1) BBK Stoptech Red. Front 6 piston calipers, rear 4 piston, SS lines.
2) TC Kline Double Adjustable Coilovers
3) 19" BBS LM-R's with Bridgestone Potenza RE-11 with about 6k miles on them

Also on the car is a BMW OEM Performace Digital Display Steering Wheel. I'm thinking of possibly making the car available with the aftermarket equipment for $45.5k.

Just trying to get an idea if there is interest by any of our forum Members in a vehicle like this, instead of me just returning it to BMW Financial. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.