BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

02-25-2011, 04:38 AM   #1
competition
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 F87 M2C

My visit to InJen!

My visit to InJen…
I always believed that most of the intake and exhaust companies outsourced their parts from China. But I was wrong about InJen! They seem to do everything in-house! After receiving the first InJen N55 intake, Adrian (their R&D guy) was kind enough to give me a tour and allowed me to snap some photos!

The employees that work at their facility all seemed to love their job! I had to post pictures where they REALLY SEEMED HARD AT WORK! With smiles of course! I wasn’t there til after 3 in the afternoon so a lot of them went home for the day. But, I at least I got some of the employees to show you guys what really goes on inside InJen’s facility!
So I got to see their entire facility…

InJen’s Dyno… (Shout out to FrankiE90! Your car looks great!)

Cutting it all up!

Bend it! They're 3 machines deep!

Gotta weld it! MAD SKILLZ YO!

3-Step Polishing! (This is how their beautiful pieces are made!)

Piecing it all together!

Packing it up!

I hear that some of their products are sometimes on back order, and that’s because all their products are MADE TO ORDER! So it’s worth the slight wait when you want their quality product!

Thanks again to Adrian and Ed for allowing me to R&D for their first EVER N55 intake to be released on the market! I’m truly honored! And thanks for the excellent customer service and constant feedback (I was nagging them on a daily basis for dyno info, product info, and because I was so damn excited about getting my car back!)

Last edited by competition; 02-26-2011 at 03:39 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2011, 07:17 AM   #2
escobar929
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M2 CS

Garage List
2020 M2 CS  [10.00]
2020 M240i  [0.00]
very nice, looks like a cool visit
Appreciate 0