BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Cosmetic/Visual (Exterior + Interior) Modifications

07-16-2010, 12:25 PM   #1
Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
RDSport? Picking a front bumper for an AW E90.

I figured that the chances of me seeing an E90 M3 without a front lip these days is close to zero. I personally dont feel the lip for an M3. When I saw the RDSport front bumper i fell in love with the corsa version.

I couldnt think of anything that would look better on an AW E90. Are there any other real front bumper alternatives that matches RDS's quality?

Also, would you guys think it would be helpful to install front PDC? would i be able to retrofit it if i decided on doing it (im just double checking).

I really frown on the lips because of the fact that I will be dealing with NY roads. That being said, is the design of the Corsa version just as suicidal as a front lip?

Lastly, any pics of it installed on an E90? Ive seen it on the matte white m3 and thats about it. Suggestions for other bumpers/front lips are wanted

blessings

Edit: Mod list
1 - RDSport Corsa front bumper
2 - Mtech Style 2 CF Rear spoiler lip
3 - ACS roof spoiler or something with a smaller profile.
4 - Rear diffusor - Not chosen
5 - Sideskirts - Might have someone build with fiberglass on the OEM ones.
6 - Widebody - Add almost an inch to each wheel arch. Rear will be farther out.
7 - Key Hole Cover
8 - Chrome grills
9 - Smoked Sidemarkers w/LED's.
10 - New hood, havent chosen one yet.
11 - Re thread all black leather with white threading
12 - Wrap center console in black CF leather.

estimated damage, $14,000 in mods.

Last edited by Kiemyster; 07-17-2010 at 02:54 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2010, 12:36 PM   #2
LateBraking
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Relatively Quick.

There are those that like the Vorsteiner front bumper....

I myself am a fan of the Amuse Ericsson and Vertice front bumpers though.

I just don't like how you have to buy the Amuse Ericsson side skirts in order to get the Amuse Ericsson bumper to line up properly. I wish that if all those replica companies are going to make a replica, that they would at least correct that portion if anything. Oh well.

But the RDsport bumper is nice too. Corsa was their race though right? The larger opening one? I'm personally a big fan of their smaller opening standard one.

But hey, everyone's got different tastes and different opinions.

Oh, and I don't think front PDC is necessary, but I do think that the Corsa is just as suicidal as getting a front lip. My 3D-style lip has been beaten to hell, and it's the reason as to why it's the one and only replica thing on my vehicle.

Last edited by LateBraking; 07-16-2010 at 01:20 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2010, 01:50 PM   #3
Kiemyster
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeJayKaying View Post
There are those that like the Vorsteiner front bumper....

I just don't like how you have to buy the Amuse Ericsson side skirts in order to get the Amuse Ericsson bumper to line up properly. I wish that if all those replica companies are going to make a replica, that they would at least correct that portion if anything. Oh well.

But the RDsport bumper is nice too. Corsa was their race though right? The larger opening one? I'm personally a big fan of their smaller opening standard one.

But hey, everyone's got different tastes and different opinions.

Oh, and I don't think front PDC is necessary, but I do think that the Corsa is just as suicidal as getting a front lip. My 3D-style lip has been beaten to hell, and it's the reason as to why it's the one and only replica thing on my vehicle.
I know the massive bulge in the corsa version is hard on most people's eyes. I fantasize about a widebody E90 M3. If I do decide to do the widebody (not a real widebody, just extend rear arch by .75 inches and front arch by .5 inches). So with that vision in mind, I feel that the massive swell will look nice with the wider profile of the vehicle.

Do you think replacing the middle strip of leather in the front seat of the M3 with a white strip of leather would be too tacky? i'm set on changing the threading to white. But my friend suggested that as subtle as it is, the two tone might be overkill. I still have yet to see any of the RDS bumpers in person... I love that front bumper on the white e92 but the skirts that are required are too much for my taste... I wan to see if i can get something more M5ish for skirts. My goal is to just stress on the natural lines of the car with a trace of WTCC/ALMS styling.

No massive rear wings. I got a rear spoiler delete and gonna put the mtech style spoiler on to keep it clean. Any suggestions on a rear diffusor? Im looking for a 4 spoke diffusor... most only have 3 slots in the middle. Anything DTM styled?
      07-16-2010, 02:16 PM   #4
LateBraking
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiemyster View Post
I know the massive bulge in the corsa version is hard on most people's eyes. I fantasize about a widebody E90 M3. If I do decide to do the widebody (not a real widebody, just extend rear arch by .75 inches and front arch by .5 inches). So with that vision in mind, I feel that the massive swell will look nice with the wider profile of the vehicle.

Do you think replacing the middle strip of leather in the front seat of the M3 with a white strip of leather would be too tacky? i'm set on changing the threading to white. But my friend suggested that as subtle as it is, the two tone might be overkill. I still have yet to see any of the RDS bumpers in person... I love that front bumper on the white e92 but the skirts that are required are too much for my taste... I wan to see if i can get something more M5ish for skirts. My goal is to just stress on the natural lines of the car with a trace of WTCC/ALMS styling.

No massive rear wings. I got a rear spoiler delete and gonna put the mtech style spoiler on to keep it clean. Any suggestions on a rear diffusor? Im looking for a 4 spoke diffusor... most only have 3 slots in the middle. Anything DTM styled?
Got it. On a widebody, the Corsa certainly would make more sense, at least to me.

As for the 2-tone seats, I don't think it'll be tacky, since that's what BMW is doing as a company, no? They're offering Black/Red and Black/Gray on the 2012-up as an option, so I think it'll be fine. You might want to wait for BMW's own two-tones to come out, just to get a good idea of how it'll look.

I think the only multi-spoke diffusers in the category that you're looking for are 3F-Engineering's sedan version, or Arqray's Coupe diffuser. I've heard from my friends that they've had difficulty getting the 3F parts to their doors, and each and every one of them have cancelled their orders though.

Last but not least, the biggest piece of advice I can give you is this: don't let others sway you too much. It's your car, mod it so that you yourself are happy! I've had plenty of haters for my own front lip, and I have haters for my new wheels now, etc etc....it never ends.

Here's how my car looks right now, and I'M 100% happy with it, even though so many others arent, and keep constantly telling me blah blah this and blah blah that.

Appreciate 0
      07-16-2010, 02:45 PM   #5
Kiemyster
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Got it. On a widebody, the Corsa certainly would make more sense, at least to me.

As for the 2-tone seats, I don't think it'll be tacky, since that's what BMW is doing as a company, no? They're offering Black/Red and Black/Gray on the 2012-up as an option, so I think it'll be fine. You might want to wait for BMW's own two-tones to come out, just to get a good idea of how it'll look.

I think the only multi-spoke diffusers in the category that you're looking for are 3F-Engineering's sedan version, or Arqray's Coupe diffuser. I've heard from my friends that they've had difficulty getting the 3F parts to their doors, and each and every one of them have cancelled their orders though.

Last but not least, the biggest piece of advice I can give you is this: don't let others sway you too much. It's your car, mod it so that you yourself are happy! I've had plenty of haters for my own front lip, and I have haters for my new wheels now, etc etc....it never ends.

Here's how my car looks right now, and I'M 100% happy with it, even though so many others arent, and keep constantly telling me blah blah this and blah blah that.

Those rims, are my favorite of that style. Your color combo between the lip rims and car are really stunning! My hats off to you sir, thats one fineeeee coupe! I would buy that, and I dont like the coupes

I have a firm idea of what I want to do. I have the philosiphy of the design down, but since im not capable of designing and having custom parts fabricated I have to see what on the market suits my taste the most. So my front bumper most likely will be the RDsport corsa. I have a clear idea of what kind of diffusor for the rear I want, its just to find them. Your horror stories make it clear that i need to find someone with them already in stock. Ill probably have a vendor here go through the hassle of that hopefully. Im thinking of dealing with PYspeed but I asked for some help after getting my rims from them and never heard from them again. So The only real solution is to work closely with someone at RD Sport / IND.

The hard part of this is getting someone to design, and then build and then mount the fender flares for me. That will cost some good money. I also want to have the paint wetsanded to eliminate orange peel. Ontop of that I plan on rethreading all my leather in my interior with white thread. Ive got extended black leather so id figure it will look sexy, its something i have always wanted. Ontop of that I may have the white leather inserts which will only add to the cost.

what scares me is how much money I will end up dumping into this car. I can see me loosing 10k so easily. I hope I can get the leather work done at a reasonable price. Wold a gruppe M air intake void MF warranty? most people agree that any air intake will not void it, but you seem like you'd know. The census says thats the best sounding intake.
      07-16-2010, 02:50 PM   #6
H Bomb
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 08 M3

i fell into the same problem as you and it took me a good while and a few lips to find one that matched my NY roads etc. i was gonna get the RD bumper for the one piece oem look etc but at the cost of it and just knowing something would happen to the bottom eventually where i am i passed bc i found a lip option that if molded one piece would look as good or better then the RD. i am trying it out just attached and color matched for right now to test it to see how it would be. then if all welll and i don't scrape or bang it up going the places i will go then i will be going back and have it molded into one piece bumper for the fresh oem look

i looked at the Vorstiener bumper for i just can't get out of my head the past exp i had with there products and crappy fitment and can't justify paying thousands for something that is a fancy replica company in my op. i mean when did there products get that much better that they charge what they charge for the CSL trunks instead of a few hundred like they used to be, then it was worth it but i will be damned to pay over 1k for one of there lips. i love when someone says this is an authentic VSR lip, lol like the copy ones are any worse quality

anyway rant over, let you know how it goes if you want, but long story short i narrowed it down to the RD bumper and 2 other lip options molded on my stock bumper. if you got the money to burn then the RD sport bumper is hard to beat in quality and look and oem fresh look to it
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2010, 03:09 PM   #7
Kiemyster
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by H Bomb View Post
i fell into the same problem as you and it took me a good while and a few lips to find one that matched my NY roads etc. i was gonna get the RD bumper for the one piece oem look etc but at the cost of it and just knowing something would happen to the bottom eventually where i am i passed bc i found a lip option that if molded one piece would look as good or better then the RD. i am trying it out just attached and color matched for right now to test it to see how it would be. then if all welll and i don't scrape or bang it up going the places i will go then i will be going back and have it molded into one piece bumper for the fresh oem look

i looked at the Vorstiener bumper for i just can't get out of my head the past exp i had with there products and crappy fitment and can't justify paying thousands for something that is a fancy replica company in my op. i mean when did there products get that much better that they charge what they charge for the CSL trunks instead of a few hundred like they used to be, then it was worth it but i will be damned to pay over 1k for one of there lips. i love when someone says this is an authentic VSR lip, lol like the copy ones are any worse quality

anyway rant over, let you know how it goes if you want, but long story short i narrowed it down to the RD bumper and 2 other lip options molded on my stock bumper. if you got the money to burn then the RD sport bumper is hard to beat in quality and look and oem fresh look to it
yeah exactly, the only way a lip really works is if its moulded. I cant stand the big gaps between pieces/overlapping. Shit's gotta be smooth to an OEM quality finish. Im anal like that with my car.

That corsa version is just soo scary... I was considering installing hydraulics for when im cracking speed bumps lollll (yes i was that scared). Also, ive got the competition package so the car is going to have even less clearance at the front god... and eventually that snow... and salt.... SALT!!

im going nuts thinking about it!
      07-16-2010, 03:10 PM   #8
H Bomb
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

what color is your interior?? just remember white will be a bitch to keep clean, not sure if it is your daily or more of a weekend car. daily i would stay away with white. different stitching could be cool and i thought of that as well. i wanted the stiched M in my headrests like i had in my E46 M3, not the stickers those look tacky

for rear diffusers i didn't find any that i liked enough to change my rear on mine. the only one that i like enough to change is the RD rear bumper then your talkin more money grrr lol

let us know what you do

Quote:

Appreciate 0
      07-16-2010, 03:19 PM   #9
H Bomb
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

yeah that is why i went with Dinan Susp so i was only lowered 1/2 inch instead of 1 inch or more with other setups. plus the dinan was much better minus getting a full coilover susp system. for the money the Dinan susp holds it own

i am like you very anal with the lines and gap etc. the lip i found is very flush and very oem like even just attached so molded it should be even better. i just need to test it for a month or so attached so i know if it will work. better to repaint just a lip instead of it breaking off and who knows how much more that would cost lol

i might have it back today if not then mon for sure. i can let you know or take pics and show you how it came out. pm me your email and when i get it back i can take a couple shots and email them to you

also where not far away so if you need to see it in person before you buy something lmk

i know your not a lip fan but i bought a few lips to have in person to tape up and see and i have one left that is brand new and was such a tough call for me so it is as nice as the one i have on now. it is the same one you like in that pic of IBJay car. the 3D lip. it is matte black so you can paint it or leave it black etc. were local so not having to ship it i will sell it for less then what i paid just to make room. i have so many spare parts and spare wheel sets taking up room and i need the room to work on my race bike in btw motor builds

lmk good luck with your project

H

Quote:
yeah exactly, the only way a lip really works is if its moulded. I cant stand the big gaps between pieces/overlapping. Shit's gotta be smooth to an OEM quality finish. Im anal like that with my car.

That corsa version is just soo scary... I was considering installing hydraulics for when im cracking speed bumps lollll (yes i was that scared). Also, ive got the competition package so the car is going to have even less clearance at the front god... and eventually that snow... and salt.... SALT!!

im going nuts thinking about it!
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2010, 03:21 PM   #10
LateBraking
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Those rims, are my favorite of that style. Your color combo between the lip rims and car are really stunning! My hats off to you sir, thats one fineeeee coupe! I would buy that, and I dont like the coupes

I have a firm idea of what I want to do. I have the philosiphy of the design down, but since im not capable of designing and having custom parts fabricated I have to see what on the market suits my taste the most. So my front bumper most likely will be the RDsport corsa. I have a clear idea of what kind of diffusor for the rear I want, its just to find them. Your horror stories make it clear that i need to find someone with them already in stock. Ill probably have a vendor here go through the hassle of that hopefully. Im thinking of dealing with PYspeed but I asked for some help after getting my rims from them and never heard from them again. So The only real solution is to work closely with someone at RD Sport / IND.

The hard part of this is getting someone to design, and then build and then mount the fender flares for me. That will cost some good money. I also want to have the paint wetsanded to eliminate orange peel. Ontop of that I plan on rethreading all my leather in my interior with white thread. Ive got extended black leather so id figure it will look sexy, its something i have always wanted. Ontop of that I may have the white leather inserts which will only add to the cost.

what scares me is how much money I will end up dumping into this car. I can see me loosing 10k so easily. I hope I can get the leather work done at a reasonable price. Wold a gruppe M air intake void MF warranty? most people agree that any air intake will not void it, but you seem like you'd know. The census says thats the best sounding intake.
RennSpec and IND I can definitely reccomend as vendors, and PySpeed I don't have to mention, since you already know of them. As for PySpeed dissapearing on you, try IMing him on AIM, PySpeed1. He's online right now, he can't run.

Oh, and trust me, you'll start to see your savings dissapear....

As for Gruppe M voiding warranty, does it? Technically yes, if something goes wrong with your motor. Is it likely that a dealer will void your warranty for it? Probably about as likely as a dealer is to void my emissions warranty for having Remus Race mufflers. But you never know: My friend went to a dealership with aftermarket WHEELS and otherwise stock car, and the donghole of an SA tried to void his suspension warranty. It really depends on how well you know your SA, and how they deal with modified vehicles.

Oh, and if you end up going through with all of this, keep us posted: you'd have a COTM vote from me.

Last edited by LateBraking; 07-16-2010 at 03:31 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2010, 03:32 PM   #11
SV Concepts II
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

I think you'll be very happy with the RDSport Corsa Front Bumper for your E90 M3...the Carbon Kevlar construction is top notch and the fit and finish is really hard to beat on RDSport products...obviously the price reflects that but if you are paying top dollar...you should not settle for anything less.

Are you going to be running lower aftermarket suspension? The Corsa version will be pretty close to the ground...

Last edited by SV Concepts II; 07-16-2010 at 03:46 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2010, 04:24 PM   #12
Alex@Alpine
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

I think you should go with the Corsa, sure it is low to the flower, but that is only the center, I drive mines daily with no problem, it is the great aggressive look and a stronger bumper,

Great company, and we have great Vendors like JLevi on the forums who carry the RDSport line.

Appreciate 0
      07-16-2010, 04:34 PM   #13
Ryan@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: ACR

I know it's not the Corsa, but here is a photo of the Stradale on a Atlantis E90. I believe the stradale is the most balanced front bumper for the E9X M3.

07-16-2010, 05:07 PM   #14
M3Alpine
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: M4 AW/SO

cant go wrong with either one
2015 AW/SO
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2010, 05:11 PM   #15
Kiemyster
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal@Jlevi SW View Post
I think you'll be very happy with the RDSport Corsa Front Bumper for your E90 M3...the Carbon Kevlar construction is top notch and the fit and finish is really hard to beat on RDSport products...obviously the price reflects that but if you are paying top dollar...you should not settle for anything less.

Are you going to be running lower aftermarket suspension? The Corsa version will be pretty close to the ground...
More pictures on the E90 would be magnificent! I have no plans on doing any aftermarket suspension work. Defeats the purpose of the ZCP You guys offer them painted? is the racing mesh provided with the front bumper in a matte black or high gloss finish? Also, how much will it cost to have you guys wrap my center console panel in CF? I just want the one unit wrapped (the panel where the idrive and shifter are) as well as the ash tray top. You guys got chrome grills for the E90 M3 as well right? ill also be purchasing reflector covers and interior led's. can i retro fit regular AT transmission M Pedals to the DCT?

Also, you guys know where i can get LCI X5M tail lights?

Quote:
RennSpec and IND I can definitely reccomend as vendors, and PySpeed I don't have to mention, since you already know of them. As for PySpeed dissapearing on you, try IMing him on AIM, PySpeed1. He's online right now, he can't run.

Oh, and trust me, you'll start to see your savings dissapear....

As for Gruppe M voiding warranty, does it? Technically yes, if something goes wrong with your motor. Is it likely that a dealer will void your warranty for it? Probably about as likely as a dealer is to void my emissions warranty for having Remus Race mufflers. But you never know: My friend went to a dealership with aftermarket WHEELS and otherwise stock car, and the donghole of an SA tried to void his suspension warranty. It really depends on how well you know your SA, and how they deal with modified vehicles.

Oh, and if you end up going through with all of this, keep us posted: you'd have a COTM vote from me.
My SA is pretty cool, so i'll discuss it with him to get a clear idea of what would occur. He would know best lol. I dont care to get anything out of PYspeed. as far as i am concerned, im done with them. Its a shame because I would have dropped money on at least 2 more sets of rims and tires from them but they fucked that up lol. Jlevisw hasnt dissapointed me yet, Nick is a great guy. Im glad i dont have to fork out another 2k for a rear trunk, ill just mould the m tech spoiler on and boom, perfect ass. I have a dream of making a stunning Alpine white M3. I did a decent job with my current E90, but my M3 will be my real piece of work. Any more mods to my 320i and someone would probably set it on fire... to many fucking haters here.

It would be a great day if I manage COTM. But I'm not trying to impress anyone else but myself. Whatever happens, im keeping my ZCP rims to keep an iconic look to the car. i saw this rear diffusor and i shit bricks. I wish i could get it but no updates on the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by H Bomb View Post
yeah that is why i went with Dinan Susp so i was only lowered 1/2 inch instead of 1 inch or more with other setups. plus the dinan was much better minus getting a full coilover susp system. for the money the Dinan susp holds it own

i am like you very anal with the lines and gap etc. the lip i found is very flush and very oem like even just attached so molded it should be even better. i just need to test it for a month or so attached so i know if it will work. better to repaint just a lip instead of it breaking off and who knows how much more that would cost lol

i might have it back today if not then mon for sure. i can let you know or take pics and show you how it came out. pm me your email and when i get it back i can take a couple shots and email them to you

also where not far away so if you need to see it in person before you buy something lmk

i know your not a lip fan but i bought a few lips to have in person to tape up and see and i have one left that is brand new and was such a tough call for me so it is as nice as the one i have on now. it is the same one you like in that pic of IBJay car. the 3D lip. it is matte black so you can paint it or leave it black etc. were local so not having to ship it i will sell it for less then what i paid just to make room. i have so many spare parts and spare wheel sets taking up room and i need the room to work on my race bike in btw motor builds

lmk good luck with your project

H
Well Im going to need a lip to hold me over untill i can bring in the front bumper. Im not hooking that up unless i have the rear diffusor or a new hood to suit it. Im picking up the car at the end of august, So ill rock a lip on it untill after winter. Unless I get 5K to spend all together. You have any idea where I should go to get the leather work done on the interior?

my e-mail is kiemyster@gmail.com
      07-16-2010, 05:16 PM   #16
Kiemyster
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex@Alpine View Post
I think you should go with the Corsa, sure it is low to the flower, but that is only the center, I drive mines daily with no problem, it is the great aggressive look and a stronger bumper,

Great company, and we have great Vendors like JLevi on the forums who carry the RDSport line.

that is SICK!! my high doubled when i saw these pics theres no doubt about it, corsa FTW. I can just imagine the ZCP rims and how orgasmic it would look. Once i wide body that hoe.... shit will look flush.
      07-16-2010, 07:58 PM   #17
Davin
Lieutenant Colonel
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: Yes

[QUOTE=iBeJayKaying;7671635]There are those that like the Vorsteiner front bumper....

i real liking both of them, minus the carbon fiber on the AW
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2010, 08:06 PM   #18
STALKER
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 997.2 GT3, Golf R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew@IND View Post
I know it's not the Corsa, but here is a photo of the Stradale on a Atlantis E90. I believe the stradale is the most balanced front bumper for the E9X M3.

Agreed, it looks awesome.
      07-16-2010, 09:44 PM   #19
aajami
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Space Gray '09 E92 M3

I just wish our stock front bumper had the aggressive raked intakes from the Vorsteiner bumper (and the lack of side markers). The M-Sport bumper on the E90 335i has similar intakes -- why doesn't ours?
Mods: M Performance exhaust | ZCP retrofit | Euro airbox | GTS DCT flash | JPN 240 ECU flash | Euro LCI taillights | CRT lip | OEM alarm retrofit | Space Gray bumper plugs | BMW Performance: Mk. II spoiler / Mk. II non-electronic steering wheel / mirror caps / front grilles / side gills / intake louvers / emblem
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2010, 02:44 PM   #20
Kiemyster
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by aajami View Post
I just wish our stock front bumper had the aggressive raked intakes from the Vorsteiner bumper (and the lack of side markers). The M-Sport bumper on the E90 335i has similar intakes -- why doesn't ours?
I'll go off the assumption that the boys at the M division would get a little slap on the hand for doing such lol. You know they like to keep things as reserved as possible. Im amazed at how much restraint they had on the production of the X5M.
      07-17-2010, 03:12 PM   #21
aajami
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Space Gray '09 E92 M3

Quote:
I'll go off the assumption that the boys at the M division would get a little slap on the hand for doing such lol. You know they like to keep things as reserved as possible. Im amazed at how much restraint they had on the production of the X5M.
I agree our cars are stylistically conservative compared to the likes of the C63 and the IS-F, but even the X5M and F10 M5 have the raked intakes of the E90 M-Sport...
Mods: M Performance exhaust | ZCP retrofit | Euro airbox | GTS DCT flash | JPN 240 ECU flash | Euro LCI taillights | CRT lip | OEM alarm retrofit | Space Gray bumper plugs | BMW Performance: Mk. II spoiler / Mk. II non-electronic steering wheel / mirror caps / front grilles / side gills / intake louvers / emblem
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2010, 05:55 PM   #22
ersin
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 YMB F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex@Alpine View Post

I hate to get off topic but ... dayam, ... it must take you all of what, 10 seconds to fill those tires with air? That's what you call small sidewalls.

OTOH, it looks great. It goes well with the rest of the car and the whole thing just looks right.

I really do prefer the Stradale but after seeing your pics, I think the Corsa really fits the AW.

Cheers.