EXXEL Distributions
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Exterior Parts

08-25-2019, 12:51 PM   #1
barney_stinsson
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

Replica Vorstainer wing

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 500.00

Item Interest
here's an item you don't come across very often. I have for sale a replica vorsteiner wing with stands. I bought this off ebay a while back knowing that carbon fiber weaves are far from perfect, but my plan was to paint in gloss black so that was irrelevant to me. when item arrived, it had number of blemishes on the clear coat, which I'll try and show as detailed as possible. I'll post a link to a video walk around so you can see things better.
if you are handy and looking to have a gloss black vorsteiner style wing then this is for you. stands are really good quality and they look great, absolutely nothing wrong with them. the wing itself like I mentioned has some sizable blemishes in weaves and clear coat so that will need to be addressed. Please take a good look at pictures and video because obviously this is sold As Is. I ended up selling my M4 before I got to this project so this wing has never been mounted. it did not come with bolts so you will have to get those separately from hardware store. price $500 plus actual shipping cost in the states. I'm located in New York.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      08-26-2019, 08:01 AM   #2
Boostin FD
Bored all the time
United_States
Rep
Drives: Batmobile

Is this wing taller than a factory GTS wing?
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2019, 08:13 AM   #3
hz_diesel
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2012 E92 335ix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostin FD View Post
Is this wing taller than a factory GTS wing?
yeah the stands are taller but it uses the same mounting points as the GTS wing, ive been curious if the GTS stand would work with this wing.
Appreciate 0