Coby Wheel
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons / Tuning

08-28-2017, 11:51 AM   #1
AwwstinM4
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 m4

Need jb4 obdii help

My first mistake was buying the jb4 used but besides the point, I watched the YouTube and read the bms install guide.

My jb4 looks to have all wiring harnesses. There are no added red battery hook up wires or loose CAN wires. It doesn't look like any of these wires were cut off when they removed it from the other car. Do I just have an updated version or am I missing wires?
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2017, 03:57 AM   #2
AwwstinM4
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 m4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwwstinM4 View Post
My first mistake was buying the jb4 used but besides the point, I watched the YouTube and read the bms install guide.

My jb4 looks to have all wiring harnesses. There are no added red battery hook up wires or loose CAN wires. It doesn't look like any of these wires were cut off when they removed it from the other car. Do I just have an updated version or am I missing wires?
Feels like it's working properly. No issues so far so I'd assume all the wiring unneeded was included. Thanks
Appreciate 0