BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

Mporium BMW

07-18-2017, 09:54 AM   #1
328i
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E46 ///M

2006 M3 Coupe 6MT Showroom Condition 50k Miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Sold.

Last edited by 328i; 09-24-2017 at 10:16 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2017, 10:02 AM   #2
328i
Colonel
Rep

Exterior

The cars exterior is in amazing shape. It has been garage kept by myself and the previous owners and it shows. There is no dryrotting or weathering of plastics, trims and seals and the paint is in amazing condition. All of the paintwork is original on the car and in fantastic shape, I did my best to capture it in photos but they really don’t do the car justice. There are no painted panels, bumpers or stories with the car, it is just as it rolled off the show room floor. No front bumper holes for a nice clean look to the front end. In addition, the car has has a clear bra on the hood and front fenders since about 4000 miles, and it has done an excellent job of protecting the car from any rock chips or road debris. There are no dings or dents of any sort. I have taken pics in various lighting to try to capture the beauty of the paint as silver can be a tough color to photograph.

07-18-2017, 10:03 AM   #3
328i
Colonel
Rep

Interior

I think the interior condition of these vehicles says a lot about how the car was kept because there are many items that easily wear and this example shows absolutely none of that. The center console and radio pieces are all factory original and in flawless condition down to the cupholder. All pillars are in excellent shape without any signs of peeling. The leather is soft and still has the factory matte finish and beautiful fresh leather smell. Yes this is a 11 year old M3 which still has remnants of that new car smell (and not the type you buy in a can!). The passenger and rear seats could pass as new, and the driver seat is not far behind with zero scratches or nicks.

07-18-2017, 10:03 AM   #4
328i
Colonel
Rep

Undercarriage

I will keep this short and sweet, but I think these photos should diminish any potential worries someone from the west may have because the car is currently in the North East. Clean, well kept and now even waxed with Carpro Reload Paint Sealant (what can I say, I’m crazy about my cars!). In addition, to show the car has had frequent oil changes, I am including some photos of the valve train to show how clean it is due to the frequent regular oil changes the car received throughout its life.

Maintenance and History
I have owned the car for approximately 2000 miles and it has been a shear pleasure to drive. Instead of going through every little item, I will highlight the major maintenance done in the last 500 miles:

Full Inspection II (documented with photos bellow)
-Valve Adjustment
-Differential Fluid
-Air, Fuel, Microair filters
-Spark Plugs
-Full check of all suspension components

Additional Valvetrain Work
-Beisan Vanos Seals
-Beisan Oil Disk to prevent Vanos Tabs from Breaking

Preventive
-CPV O-ring Upgrade
-Rear Main Seal (genuine BMW)
-New Clutch while trans was out
Modifications

The car is all original save for a couple modifications. A factory AUX input, a Grom media interface which adds Bluetooth music streaming (a nice addition to the factory Bluetooth for the phone) and an SMG to 6MT conversion. The Manual conversion was done meticulously by me from start to finish with all brand new parts including a new Luk OEM clutch. This is not the first conversion I have done and I would be happy to provide references of other forum members cars which I have swapped or done maintenance work for to any serious buyers. I also have photos showing the work which I would be happy to share as well. It has been done properly and all aspects have been covered including the little things some choose to skip: the intake manifold is a 6 speed one, Gas/throttle pedal is a Manual one(no kickdown), the correct cluster insert has been sourced to remove the SMG screen from the original instrument cluster, and all proper tuning and coding has been performed to ensure everything is functional. PDC, the mirror tilt and cruise control work perfectly as they should, there are no error lights or anything of the sort.

When coding I added some extra features such as being able to roll the windows up with the key remote, Euro style headlight coding enabling high beams with fog lights, M track mode (normally a ZCP only option), reverse mirror tilt programmable option (allows you to set the position the passenger mirror dips when reversing), and many more items. This was all properly done and the Vehicle order was modified as it should be in the LCM and KOMBI to make sure the future owner has no issues.

All coding has been backed up and will be provided on a flash drive for the new owner as well as the required Tune flash file.

What is included:

Full factory

All three original keys - 2 remote and 1 Valet

USB Flash Drive with all owners manuals in PDF format along with coding and tuning back up files all organized by folders for very easy navigation.

All service records

Lowjack with 2 Early Warning Fobs – The car is equipped with a Lojack system which would aid in the recovery if it were to ever be stolen, this is the higher end system with two fobs that will indicate when the vehicle is a certain distance away to warn the owner early.

07-18-2017, 10:10 AM   #5
buddalun
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 911 x 2, Tesla M3P & MYP

Stunning E46 M3. Perfect ad. GLWS.
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2017, 10:58 AM   #6
jiggz
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3|F15 X5 50i

Wow, looks like new. Great to see a stock, clean E46 M3, most of them are just beat to hell and/or way over-modded.

GLWS!
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2017, 04:19 PM   #7
BillLee
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
09 E92 M3  [9.00]
wow, possibly the cleanest e46 m3 i have ever seen, looks almost brand new. good luck with sale!
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2017, 11:03 AM   #8
Ghetto2315
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 16' BMW i8

Garage List
UGH! I wish this was Steel Gray or Silver Gray and I would be all over it.

GLWS. It's a friggin' beaut!
Appreciate 1
UPSROD947.00
      07-24-2017, 11:15 AM   #9
Munichm3
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW e92 M3

Beautiful e46. I'm glad some of these are still around in this condition, makes me miss my old imola red/red.

If it made sense for me, I would buy this as a garage queen, unfortunately that's why I sold my other e46. I never used the poor car
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2017, 11:51 AM   #10
vincE92M3
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M

Garage List
'11 E92 M3  [0.00]
Wow, this is beautiful and pristine.
      07-24-2017, 09:55 PM   #11
328i
Colonel
Rep

Thank you all for the kind words! The car just had the airbag recall done at Circle BMW so shes 100% ready for the next owner!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghetto2315 View Post

Hey, are you Danny? Your username sounds very familiar I think we spoke a while back because you had some issues with your E46 radio. If so I was just at your dealership with the car last week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munichm3 View Post
Beautiful e46. I'm glad some of these are still around in this condition, makes me miss my old imola red/red.

If it made sense for me, I would buy this as a garage queen, unfortunately that's why I sold my other e46. I never used the poor car
They are definitely getting to be few and far between, I can only imagine what kind of price a clean one will demand in 10 years.
      07-24-2017, 10:07 PM   #12
Ghetto2315
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 16' BMW i8

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 328i View Post
Thank you all for the kind words! The car just had the airbag recall done at Circle BMW so shes 100% ready for the next owner!

Quote:

Hey, are you Danny? Your username sounds very familiar I think we spoke a while back because you had some issues with your E46 radio. If so I was just at your dealership with the car last week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munichm3 View Post

They are definitely getting to be few and far between, I can only imagine what kind of price a clean one will demand in 10 years.
Yes sir, it's me! Hope you have been well. I ended up having one of my coworkers help me with the AVIN nav/radio and everything works now but I do appreciate your willingness to help me before. I assume you saw Tim at my store? Why are selling it?!?!
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2017, 10:48 AM   #13
328i
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Yes sir, it's me! Hope you have been well. I ended up having one of my coworkers help me with the AVIN nav/radio and everything works now but I do appreciate your willingness to help me before. I assume you saw Tim at my store? Why are selling it?!?!
Yes, I can not thank you enough for your recommendation of Tim. Best experience I've had with any dealership or advisor.

Selling it because this will be happening as soon as I make space in the garage
Attached Images

Last edited by 328i; 07-25-2017 at 10:54 AM..
Appreciate 0
      08-17-2017, 11:26 AM   #14
328i
Colonel
Rep

To the top!
      08-22-2017, 01:20 AM   #15
GORDON.M3
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 • F25 X3 M-Sport

Wow... now this is what I call a "CLEAN" E46 M3!
The want is strong on this one... I have to say, the E46 M3 has to be one of the most glorious M3's ever made, next to the E92.
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2017, 02:34 AM   #16
0-60Motorsports
Brigadier General
Bahrain
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 JB 04 Coupe

Beautiful ///M and the cleanest I have seen.... GLWS.
2011 VW Golf R DSG White/Black
IG: @060Motorsports
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2017, 12:21 PM   #17
328i
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordon@ View Post
Wow... now this is what I call a "CLEAN" E46 M3!
The want is strong on this one... I have to say, the E46 M3 has to be one of the most glorious M3's ever made, next to the E92.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports View Post
Beautiful ///M and the cleanest I have seen.... GLWS.
Thank you both for the kind words. While I enjoy the newer generations in their own right, I have to say the E46 M3 is definitely special.