BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items

European Auto Source (EAS)

11-04-2016, 04:22 PM   #1
kamber
E90
Rep
Drives: '08 M3

FS: Staggered Gunmetal OEM 219M Wheels + Tires, Center Caps, & TPMS

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 1,100.00

Item Interest
About to mount my a new set of Volk TE37 Ultras in the next week or so, and won't be needing my staggered gunmetal OEM 219M wheels anymore.

Front: 18x8.5 ET29
Rear: 18x9.5 ET23

Wheels will come with tires, center caps, and TPMS.

Tires are Sumitomo HTR Z III all around with ~3500 miles on them.

TPMS are the MY '08-'10 type.

Center caps are OEM BMW style (cannot be absolutely sure that they are in fact genuine BMW even though I have no reason to doubt that they are, as they came with the car and were not originally purchased by me).

Wheels are currently still mounted and pretty dirty, but I'll be uploading some pictures of them later this evening. Wheel faces and barrels were thoroughly decontaminated with SONAX Full Effects in September and then coated with Opti-Wax, so they'll come out extremely clean once I have the chance to wash them off after dismounting them. There is minor curb rash on some of the wheels, see pictures later this evening for more details.

Asking $1100 for everything, picked up from 98403 WA.

I am open to shipping, but it's going to be on the buyer to figure out shipping costs through their carrier of choice. I do not have boxes for these, so if you're estimating shipping costs, please additionally factor in the expense of packaging.

I am not willing to split up the TPMS, tires, or center caps at this time, as I'd rather just keep this set complete and in storage for future use if it doesn't sell in it's entirety.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by kamber; 11-07-2016 at 12:17 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2016, 09:40 PM   #2
kamber
E90
Rep

Will get pictures up once it stops raining; weather was terrible outside today so I did not get a chance to do so. Sorry everyone!
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2016, 12:27 AM   #3
kamber
E90
Rep

Withdrawn from sale for the time being; decided to wait on the Michelin PS4S to hit North American shelves before mounting my TE37's. These 219M's will once again be available sometime after April 2017!
Appreciate 0