BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BMW 5-Series (E60) Forums (2004 - 2009) > General 5-series and M5 (E60) Forum

09-19-2015, 09:40 AM   #1
rs10
Registered
Rep
Drives: between BMWs

Possible to add dynamic drive / move from one car to another?

It’s been a long struggle to find an E60 I like that has dynamic drive and I'm tired of waiting to own and drive an E60. So I’m thinking of buying two cars, moving dynamic drive to the one I otherwise prefer, and selling the other one. (Without pretending it still has dynamic drive, of course. I don’t think this should hurt the value too much, as most private buyers and sellers have no idea dynamic drive even exists.)

Anyone know how hard it would be to do this? Is it more than a few parts, reprogramming the software, and perhaps adding a button? And would it be hard to do these things, particularly reprograming the software?

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2015, 12:53 PM   #2
BreakMyWallet
Rep
Drives: e60 535i 6mt Sport

I'm curious, what does the car without dynamic drive have that you like, that the one with dynamic drive doesn't have?
Appreciate 0