BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

11-16-2009, 01:49 PM   #67
TwinE90
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i

Go to urineluck.com and look up Quick Fix if you don't have someone watching you piss.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2009, 03:13 PM   #68
jaiman
Captain
Rep
Drives: very fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocSean View Post
Being in the medical field, this is pretty much the funniest post I have read. I may have to print this out and show it to some colleagues. Completely inaccurate yet amusing.
Doctor Fight!!!!!
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2009, 07:37 PM   #69
Mighty M
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 08 M3 Jerez/FR Manual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizen Z View Post
You're right, I should have emphasized its hard to be a seriously regarded member of the business community, at least white collar. My downstairs neighbor smokes like three to five times a day and while I'm pretty laid back about pot, I definitely don't take him seriously. Now chief'n a couple times a weeks is one thing, couple times a day is an entirely other thing.
It appears you and your pothead neighbor have achieved a similar socio-economic status, being that you live in the same building.

Congratulations.
      11-16-2009, 08:22 PM   #70
ideliver
Major
Rep
Drives: E60 M5, E71 X6M, E46 M3

Garage List
2006 BMW E46 M3 'vert  [0.00]
2008 BMW M5  [0.00]
2011 BMW E92  [0.00]
2012 BMW X6M  [0.00]
2003 E46 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Being in the medical field, this is pretty much the funniest post I have read. I may have to print this out and show it to some colleagues. Completely inaccurate yet amusing.
Quote:
Well, for starters, when protein spills into your urine we refer to that as "acute renal failure" it does not prevent any test from detecting THC, but on the upside it will kill you which means you won't have to take the test.
Ok "Doctor"...I'll bite

For starters... "Acute renal failure" (ARF) has traditionally been defined as the abrupt loss of kidney function that results in the retention of urea and other nitrogenous waste products and in the dysregulation of extracellular volume and electrolytes. The loss of kidney function is most easily detected by measurement of the serum creatinine which is used to estimate the glomerular filtration rate (GFR).

The proteinuria to which I was referring is an isolated heavy proteinuria not to be confused with the nephrotic syndrome and is suggestive of a glomerulopathy (with the same etiologies as the nephrotic syndrome), but is not necessarily associated with the multiple clinical and management problems characteristic of the nephrotic syndrome.

So...clearly you do not understand ARF and its difference from the causes of proteinuria...back to Renal Physiology for you

The supplements cause the glomeruli to become "leaky" and allow the large chain globins (albumin) to spill and also allow the masking substance that is contained in the supplements to spill into the urine and interfere with screening tests that are commonly based on immunoassay techniques, which allow for rapid and inexpensive testing.

Validity and reliability of urine drug test results may be compromised by tampering with the sample. Substitution with another sample can be reduced by directly observing sample collection and following procedures for chain of custody. Samples may be adulterated by dilution or other available additives (many of which can be bought over the Internet) to interfere with the screening assay. In addition, ingesting large quantities of liquids, taking diuretics or adding water or household bleach to a urine sample may mask illicit drug use.

Your move

Appreciate 0
      11-16-2009, 08:46 PM   #71
mpimping
Banned
South Korea
Rep
Drives: gti

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeD31 View Post
Sorry,

Is this something that you take the 'day of' ?
Gallon oaf water at least 2 .hours before the test
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2009, 08:54 PM   #72
mpimping
Banned
South Korea
Rep
Drives: gti

As I said before I beat the test with like ten days and was smoking crazY skunk hazE that would kill some old people. It was so dank when you break it, it was gold inside
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2009, 09:19 PM   #73
Citizen Z
Alpine Master
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 135i AW Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty M View Post
It appears you and your pothead neighbor have achieved a similar socio-economic status, being that you live in the same building.

Congratulations.
No, he's renting a 740 square foot finished basement for $500/month. I'm renting the main floor and the upstairs, about 1320 square foot, for nearly double that. We are not. You are wrong.

Fastness: http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=252727
Appreciate 0