E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > DAN ModCity A++++++++++++++++

11-26-2007, 08:27 PM   #1
350PsDMeuP
Rep
Drives: 2007 Lexus Is 350

Smile DAN ModCity A++++++++++++++++

i know there are several posts for modcity already but here's another one. First off i dont drive a BMW, im a member of the Lexus (IS350) family, but im pretty sure you guys show the same love to all Dan spent a couple of hours helping me choose the right rims, i have to admit i was skeptical at first and didn't know rather to go with the BMW forum vendor or my Lexus Forum vendor but i chose this forum and vendor, because Dan is available almost 24/7 and was there to help. We spent a couple of hours on yahoo IM talking about the right rims for me, finally we came to a decision and a couple of hours later as someone posted i was broke! Wheels and tpms adapters were purchased and im now awaiting delivery. ill post pics as soon as my rims come in and let you know the aftermath, but so far all is well. ive called and im'd Dan and he always answers and keeps me updated. Good guy, im not for sure where the other guys horrible experiences come from, but so far mine has been anything less than perfect. Ill keep you all posted on the outcome!

Oh i purchased 20" iForged Rev II!
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2007, 03:37 PM   #2
TheModCity
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3 & C6

Thanks So Much For The Order & Feedback
Appreciate 0