F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor and Seller Review/Feedback Forum > Adrian Avila: BMW of South Atlanta…Wow!
proTUNING Freaks

08-28-2013, 02:08 PM   #1
EvenKeel
Captain
Rep
Drives: Sedan

Adrian Avila: BMW of South Atlanta…Wow!

Want a no nonsense buying experience? Want a fair deal that you can feel good about when you walk out the door? Want a BMW CA that is prompt, responsive, courteous and knowledgeable? Want to deal with someone that actually takes pride in what he does?

If so, you owe it to yourself to try and get a deal done with Adrian Avila of BMW of South Atlanta. I did AND I don’t even live in Atlanta (I’m in Charlotte NC). I worked with the local dealer in Charlotte first. They were nice enough, but I simply did not get the feeling that the offer on the table was reasonable…..call it my intangible gut check. I had a number in mind (having done a lot of research) and we simply weren’t able to get there.

I found Adrian. Decided to give him a shot. I would say we had a deal pegged within a 5 email exchange, at most. No BS. I told him what Charlotte was prepared to do and told him I needed some more dollars thrown my way to make it worth my while.

Keep in mind, despite never having done business with this BMW franchise before (Sons Automotive) I received one of the first, it not the first, MY14 3 series sedan. This man truly knows and understands how the BMW ordering system works. He is also re-known for his expertise with ED orders.

I would characterize Adrian as polite, professional, yet firm. He tells you what he can do and there is no “fluff”. The man simply does what he says he can do. No bait and switch BS….no false promises.

Adrian was kind enough to pick me up from the Airport when I arrived in Atlanta to take delivery. We also found one tiny blemish on the vehicle. He was quick to point it out (before I even had a chance to notice), and made immediate arrangements to have me reimbursed for the fix.

You have to see this man’s work space to understand why I speak so highly of him. It is literally covered with notes and accolades from satisfied and repeat customers.

Adrian is a busy man; and rightfully so. However, he is responsive and will get back to you within a reasonable timeframe. If he’s totally buried (such as in the midst of a closing), he will tell you that and get back to you thereafter.

Give Adrian a shot, you won’t be sorry.

Appreciate 0
      09-05-2013, 09:52 AM   #2
mcalc55
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 F30 328xi BSM M Sport

+1 for Adrian - funny - I'm actually from Charlotte too and went through pretty much the exact same experience. I arranged PCD with him for September 25.

Can't speak highly enough of him!
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2014, 01:53 PM   #3
orlandoflyer
Rep
Drives: I can't feel my legs

Do you have an email address for Adrian Avila?
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2014, 01:59 PM   #4
kromix
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 340i AW MSport

Garage List
2016 340i (F30)  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlandoflyer View Post
Do you have an email address for Adrian Avila?
Unless he's changed it, still should be Adriansbmw@gmail.com
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2014, 02:59 PM   #5
orlandoflyer
Rep
Drives: I can't feel my legs

Thank you!
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2014, 10:16 AM   #6
machhs03
Rep
Drives: 2015 335i MSport

+1 for Adrian, I just worked a deal with him and by far the best experience across any brand I've ever had all the way through to delivery.

More importantly, I live quite a bit away and drove my 335i home only to notice some scratches on the back bumper that likely happened during shipping and were somehow missed by myself and their detail folks. I was in a hurry as the drive back was long and he was trying to get me out of there as a result, so it was definitely a "things happen" scenario. Emailed him when I noticed it the next day and almost immediately (30 minutes after close) had an email back that assured me it would be taken care of.

He definitely can cut you a deal, but more importantly provides simply the best service. His desk which is littered with thank you notes and other accolades really is reflective of my experience. I will always recommend him to family, friends, and/or random acquaintances. No matter the distance you HAVE to give him a shot.
Appreciate 0