E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > E90 Bimmernav Bluetooth retrofit - wiring and microphone location

10-01-2007, 05:21 PM   #1
rmyadsk
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 328i Sedan

E90 Bimmernav Bluetooth retrofit - wiring and microphone location

All,

I would like to have Bluetooth retrofitted into my 328i. I appear to have the prewiring in the back for phone. I can't tell if I have a microphone, but I do have a digital camera. Difficult to get a good picture up there!

Can you look at my attachments and tell me what you see? Could someone post pictures of their microphone as it appears through the center console? I guess another question would be how complicated the microphone install would be...

Has anyone successfully had one of the new Bimmernav E90 kits installed in English? Are there any more specific or detailed instructions available over what's posted on the Bimmernav site?

Thanks!
Attached Images