E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest > Need your opinions!!

09-02-2007, 08:03 PM   #1
cstmx_ryder
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: A metal box with a roundel

Need your opinions!!

ok, so I'm looking for a '08 AW 335i (e90) w/ ZSP, ZPP, Step w/ paddle shifter, Active steering, CA, Heated seats, PDC, Nav.

I live in portland, OR, and I went to Kuni BMW in Beaverton to try and work something out. Basically, the price they gave me is $48,493 w/ all the options that I wanted.

It would be ordered and delivered around the first part of November. Is this a good deal in your opinions? Or can I try and bargain for more??

Any suggestions is appreciated.
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2007, 09:24 PM   #2
scollins
Bootleggin' 'n Gunrunnin'
Rep
Drives: 2024 X3 M40i

When I bought my E90 335i off the lot (optioned exactly as I wanted, down to the color) I got about $1,000 off MSRP. I was happy with that deal, so I took it. I'm not sure where yours comes out at in terms of MSRP, but the real question is, are YOU happy with that price? If so, then just buy it and don't look back. I don't usually bother checking such threads, but you suckered me!

No matter what, someone, somewhere is going to get a better deal. You aren't going to be able to beat up a BMW dealer like a Ford dealer. There just isn't enough competition to force the issue in the PNW. There are only about 10 dealers within 250 miles of Portland, whereas there are probably 300 Ford dealers in that same radius.

Me, I'd never pay that amount, because you've got options on there I don't want (PDC, Nav and Active steering.) But then again, you don't have to lump on another 9.3% in sales tax! If I didn't have to fork over another $4,300 in taxes, I'd probably opted for a few more options too. Hell, imagine the mods I could for $4,300 (LSD AND PROcede!) Grumble, grumble, grrrrrr.....
2013 Ducati Multistrada Touring S, Red
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2007, 01:03 AM   #3
cstmx_ryder
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by scollins View Post
When I bought my E90 335i off the lot (optioned exactly as I wanted, down to the color) I got about $1,000 off MSRP. I was happy with that deal, so I took it. I'm not sure where yours comes out at in terms of MSRP, but the real question is, are YOU happy with that price? If so, then just buy it and don't look back. I don't usually bother checking such threads, but you suckered me!

No matter what, someone, somewhere is going to get a better deal. You aren't going to be able to beat up a BMW dealer like a Ford dealer. There just isn't enough competition to force the issue in the PNW. There are only about 10 dealers within 250 miles of Portland, whereas there are probably 300 Ford dealers in that same radius.

Me, I'd never pay that amount, because you've got options on there I don't want (PDC, Nav and Active steering.) But then again, you don't have to lump on another 9.3% in sales tax! If I didn't have to fork over another $4,300 in taxes, I'd probably opted for a few more options too. Hell, imagine the mods I could for $4,300 (LSD AND PROcede!) Grumble, grumble, grrrrrr.....
I don't know what more you have to pay in WA as far as walking off with a car with all the options that you want. But for me in Oregon, the only other thing that I have to pay is the license/registration fee of $245 or so on top of the out the door price, which is what I stated. It was basically $2000 off MSRP, but I feel like I can try to bargain for a little bit more, maybe another $300 or $400. Although that price being offered to me did include floor mats.
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2007, 02:00 PM   #4
ATG
Major
Cuba
Rep
Drives: f30 328 xdrive, e90 335i gone

Garage List
Try BMW of Eugene, talk to Sam Hill over there.
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2007, 02:55 PM   #5
cstmx_ryder
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG View Post
Try BMW of Eugene, talk to Sam Hill over there.
So did you get your e90 from there? Since I live in Portland, if I were to get my car from Eugene, will I be able to just go to the portland dealership with any maintanance problems or services and not having to drive all the way down to Eugene?

What kind of options and deals did you get on your e90? BTW, is that dealership Centennial BMW in Eugene, or is it a different one?
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2007, 03:30 PM   #6
dxb335d
The Tarmac Terrorist
England
Rep
Drives: 997.2 GT3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by cstmx_ryder View Post
ok, so I'm looking for a '08 AW 335i (e90) w/ ZSP, ZPP, Step w/ paddle shifter, Active steering, CA, Heated seats, PDC, Nav.

I live in portland, OR, and I went to Kuni BMW in Beaverton to try and work something out. Basically, the price they gave me is $48,493 w/ all the options that I wanted.

It would be ordered and delivered around the first part of November. Is this a good deal in your opinions? Or can I try and bargain for more??

Any suggestions is appreciated.

thats sooooo cheap for a new bmw

we pay £££££45k for a 335