E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis / Spacers > AST 4100s, freshly rebuilt all 4 corners

11-19-2012, 11:32 AM   #1
Amalfitano
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i STEP, Future //M2012

Garage List
2009 135i  [0.00]
AST 4100s, freshly rebuilt all 4 corners

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
SOLD

AST 4100's, original owner sold them to me since his car was coming up on the end of his lease. e82 and e9x (non-m) are the same kit by the way.

I'm selling because I'm moving into a dedicated e36 racecar and a different daily driver of some kind.

These are still in the boxes direct from AST, as all four are freshly rebuilt. Tim (original owner) had these made for him with 550# front, 600# rear, spec'd that way for him by BR Racing in California. Hyperco springs.

Springs are included in price. Your other option is to swap the rears with swift springs that I bought (784# i believe is the conversion), but I wouldn't recommend it without upgraded rear subframe bushings (recommendation given to me by both TC Kline website, and my BMW guy who installed my diff for me).

I grabbed swift thrust sheets for the fronts that I'll include as well, AST height adjusters, AST cable adjusters for the rear. Fresh bump stops from AST. Vorshlag Camber Plates:

Vorshlag camber plates. BR put a new bearing in it, and Vorshlag has since looked them over and blessed as their true bullet-proof selves. They look aged (looked exactly like this when i got them from Tim), but like I said, Vorshlag blessed.

Whole package, $1600 shipped. Lower offers should include parts you'd want to drop from the package, of if you have them performance e36 parts.

Last edited by Amalfitano; 01-11-2013 at 10:53 AM.. Reason: SOLD
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2012, 01:15 PM   #2
dtdprobe
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 E90 335i, M-Sport

Very interested, but wouldn't use the extra Swift rear springs. What would you take off for not needing those?

Besides that, this sounds like what I'm looking for. please email pictures so I have record of what I'm getting. dan01lopez(at)gmail.com

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2012, 01:22 PM   #3
Amalfitano
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i STEP, Future //M2012

Garage List
2009 135i  [0.00]
I'll post some pictures later, but they will be cell phone pics.

Just to clarify from above,

"Springs are included in price. Your other option is to swap the rears with swift springs that I bought (784# i believe is the conversion)"

my base package was to include just one set of rear springs, but you can swap to the swifts if desired. If you want to shoot me an offer you can, and if you're close enough that shipping is pretty cheap I can maybe budge on the 1600. I do want to see if anyone would take this price since the rebuilds were not free obviously.

The ASTs themselves are in boxes fresh from them. I didn't open them yet, and I'd prefer not to unless a serious offer came in that needed them opened.
Appreciate 0