E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Any tactical advice prior to buying my 325xi?

11-16-2005, 03:03 PM   #1
shuzdeziner
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2006 325xi

Any tactical advice prior to buying my 325xi?

My car should hit the dealership hopefully next week, so I was wondering if there was anything I should do or be aware of when picking it up and Paying for it.

325xi Sport, Cold, Premium.
I have 17" rims, should I get the wheel protection pack? What kind of floor mats? Looking to swap out the tires for all seasons. Anything i can negotiate with the dealer prior to handing him a check?

peace.
-m
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2005, 07:35 PM   #2
canuck2
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: '015 F15 35ixDrive

Garage List
2006 325xi  [0.00]
1988 325ix  [0.00]
My advice is to start practising your to all of the crap that they will try and push on you. Not sure how your dealer is but it may get so bad that you will likely be so sick of saying that you will want to say to something - don't do it. Not sure if this is true for all auto dealerships but the financing managers at a few places I've dealt with left a bad taste in my mouth. Like I just wanted to get the car and get the heck out of there.

If the 17's with all season's is what you want I would give your sales guy a call ahead of time and see how he reacts and see if you can work out the deal ahead of time rather than last minute. Decide what you want before you go in there and stick to your guns. Hopefully it will be a pleasant experience for you.
Appreciate 0