F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > CANADA > 2013 335xi Msport order
Studio RSR

10-13-2012, 03:06 AM   #1
Fa5
Rep
Drives: 550xi

2013 335xi Msport order

Order from Serpa BMW today.

2013 335xi Mineral White 8sp Auto
LCL5, ZWP, ZWR, 2VF, 2PL, 2VL
Performance Grill

This dealership is pretty new to me and not sure about the reputation. Any comment?

The number isn't the best quote but very competitive. She is friend of mine. We chart a little and wrap up the deal in 5 min. Purchase process was very smooth. The car will be Nov production and should be delivery by Jan 2013.

Now is the most painful part "WAIT".

Thanks,
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2012, 03:44 PM   #2
MMOTION
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: like you'll never drive again

Serpa (formerly Open Road BMW) is prob one of the best BMW dealership north of the GTA. My family has bought numerous vehicles from them and have always taken care of us. Will Dedora is my go-to SA and Jay Popovich is our sales guy there.

You're well taken care of, it's a solid dealership.

Congrats on the new F30, can't wait to see it!
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2012, 06:24 PM   #3
Fa5
Rep

Thanks for the recommendation.

I heard so many good things about Open Road BMW when I was working at other BMW dealership long time ago. Since I don't know if they are the same staff remain at the dealership or not.

It is little bit far from where I live but it worth for my trip. Sometimes, it is more important on overall experience other than price only. I would looking for the dealership whom can taking care of me and solid on service department. I haven't get to know them yet but will do it later.

Please comment on the M performance kit and M performance exhaust system? I might got the both installed before I pick up my delivery. Is anyone here have both package installed together and how is the gain am I looking at? Dose it worth the money? I'm not looking to track the car.

Thanks,
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2012, 10:27 AM   #4
TObimmer
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i

Its going to be a great vehicle! You'll love it. My client is doing a Euro delivery next month on his. He asked about the M kit but there isn't much info for our market ($$)...or the parts manager is a flop lol
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2012, 03:58 AM   #5
Fa5
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TObimmer View Post
Its going to be a great vehicle! You'll love it. My client is doing a Euro delivery next month on his. He asked about the M kit but there isn't much info for our market ($$)...or the parts manager is a flop lol
Same here. I don't get any info from the parts manager either when I place my order. Anyway, I did switch my purchase from 335 to 550. It also has the M sport pkg and loaded with goodies but no M brakes and M suspension.

I test drove the 550 and like it better than 335. Not as nimble as 335 but I like the punch when you floor it. My wife also likes the style of 550 better than 335 but I don't agree with her. It is her car so I respect what she likes.

Both cars are very good car which I wish I can have both. Therefore, the M3/M4 is going to be my next BMW purchase when it comes out next year.

Thanks everyone here on what their input on the vehicle and I had learned a lot. Hope she will enjoy the 550.

P.S. My CA is one of the best salesman I ever met. I have been in car business and sales training for long time so I have high standard on salesmanship. Then she meet the standard.

Last edited by Fa5; 10-21-2012 at 04:14 AM..
Appreciate 0