F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > CANADA > Touge.ca#15:July 29th Sunday @ Goodwood Kartways racing event 2:30pm - 6pm
ARMA SPEED

07-24-2012, 01:40 PM   #1
1Mgen
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: 135i

Thumbs up Touge.ca#15:July 29th Sunday @ Goodwood Kartways racing event 2:30pm - 6pm

Hello all friends and drivers,

We have the track Sunday afternoon from 2:30pm - 6:00 pm booked, cost will be $95 prepaid for each participant. Have the need for speed? Go-Karting ia an increasingly popular, and suprisingly affordable sport. Considered the first step in any serious racers career, karting is an excellent way at developing essential racing skills. Its also a adrenaline rush that can't be matched and a great way ...to make new friends.

Goodwood Kartways will provide everything, all you do is show up and drive. The facility is located at Stouffville - Bloomington and 10th line, northeast of Toronto with 30mins driving distance.

Address: 5200 Concession Road 2, Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON L4A 7X4

Everything is provided including the high performance racing kart, track time, damages, fuel, tires, pit crew, mechanic, licensing and training. The 5.5cc Honda racing engine karts are 4 strokes clockef speeds of up to about 75km/hr on a 3/4 Kilometer Road Course Racetrack with about 13 corners and two straight-a-ways, and multiple elevation changes, a few hairpins, very technical. The track surface had been repaved in this April and May.

All participants, please bring your own gloves!!

Helmets/Neck supports are provided or you can bring your own helmets provided that they are qualify the safety standards.

The event provides everything required for you to go racing with the understanding that all participants must dress for the weather with no exposed skin. Running shoes, short pants/long pants (i.e. jeans- no track pants), gloves (any type) and a thick-lined jacket must be worn (i.e. jean or leather-no hooded jackets). Participants must take safely very seriously and understand that this is a professional racing events for beginners of all ages.

All those interested in attending this GoKarting event on July 29th, 2012

Email to (info@Touge.ca) and Sign up

Include first name and last initial, car type, & contact info

i.e.

My name is your full name
- Novice or Experienced:
- Emergency Contacts:
- Email: your email address
- I want to join our GoKarting event on July 29th

Goodwood Kartways Track racing/lapping - Sunday, July 29th, 2:30pm-6:00pm

* PLEASE EMAIL info@Touge.ca for Pre-registration if you are interested!!
Prepay: $95 ( before July 26th Thursday 12pm)
After prepay deadline: $105

For drivers who are using Paypal, kindly add $3.50 on top of the prepay track fee for the Paypal transaction fee. Sorry for inconvenience.

All those interested please sign up or email info@Touge.ca asap. I want to build a list as soon as I can.

Please contact Kevin@ 416-5649999 if you would like to pay the track fee in person in GTA. Whoever wants to pay the track fee by , Email Transfer, Paypal, the email address is "info@Touge.ca". For money order or personal cheque, please call/email me for details.

For those never use Paypal before, pls go to http://www.paypal.com/

we will be going on our own and arrive at/before 2:30pm

Regardless of whether or not you are coming up with the group or meeting us at the track, we will go over the training/track rules with everyone in the Drivers meeting around 2:30-3 pm. Those that miss it, we will go over the track rules with you but you will miss some sessions. We're very serious about this, as we want to be very clear that everyone knows what's expected of them, for everyone's safety.

We will MEET at the pit!

http://touge.ca/Touge/20120729GK.htm
Appreciate 0