E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > FS: Sling Box Solo

06-04-2012, 07:49 AM   #1
DASHOCKER
The power of V!
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i coupe steptronic

Garage List
1998 Lexus Gs400  [0.00]
2010 ebony & ivory  [0.00]
2006 BMW X3  [0.00]
2009 pics  [0.00]
2009 e92 335 xdrive  [0.00]
FS: Sling Box Solo

I have a Sling Box Solo with instruction manual and all hardware. I no longer have the original box. Here is more info on the Slingbox:

Quote:
Never miss your home TV shows regardless of where you are. With the Slingbox SOLO take your TV with you on the road. Easily connect the Slingbox SOLO to practically any one of your home theater sources and watch your standard-definition (SD) or high-definition (HD) TV shows, sporting events or special programs on your laptop, tablet, smartphone* or connected device over the Internet from anywhere in the world.

EASILY CONNECT
Connect to one HD or SD source in your home theater, such as your DVR, digital cable set-top box or satellite receiver.

TAKE CONTROL
Take complete control of your TV via the web with the comprehensive and easy-to-use on-screen remote control and electronic program guide (EPG).

SIT BACK AND ENJOY
Watch your favorite shows in crisp SD quality over the Internet via your Mac or PC laptop, tablet, smartphone or connected device—from anywhere, anytime.

Getting Started with Slingbox SOLO is Simple

Connect the Slingbox® to an A/V source, such as a DVR, a cable set-top box, or a satellite receiver (there are thousands of Slingbox-compatible sources);
Connect the Slingbox to your home network (if your router is too far from your Slingbox for a direct connection, use the SlingLink or other Ethernet bridge for connectivity);
Fire up your home network-connected desktop, Mac, or laptop computer, complete the Slingbox set up, and enjoy your very own home theater via the web.
WHAT DEVICES CAN I CONNECT?
Basic Cable TV Set-top Box
Digital Cable Set-top Box
Digital Video Recorder (DVR) such as Comcast, ReplayTV, DISH or one provided by your cable/satellite provider
DVD Player/Recorder
HD component input support with resolution up to 1080i (down-converted)
Satellite Receiver such as DIRECTV or DISH
Video/Security Camera
Apple TV
Windows Media Center

http://www.slingbox.com/go/slingbox-solo
I will post pics tonight. $125.00 shipped.