E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: CPO 09 e92 335i xDrive MonacoB/Saddle, Auto, Nav, ZSP, ZPP, Logic7, etc 35k miles

05-20-2012, 09:26 AM   #1
b1st
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: G05, 992

FS: CPO 09 e92 335i xDrive MonacoB/Saddle, Auto, Nav, ZSP, ZPP, Logic7, etc 35k miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
So it's now time for me to say good bye to my beloved. It must go by next Sunday (May 27th) because that's when I receive my new car and I only have one garage spot (I live in DC and never park my car on the street)

2009 335i xDrive Coupe
Asking $31,500 OBO but the price is quite aggressive as is

- 350xx miles
- Monaco Blue w/ Saddle Brown
- Auto w/ Paddle, Navi, Premium, Sports, Cold Weather, Logic 7, iPod and USB, HD Radio, Sirius, All-Weather Rubber Mats
- In-service: 11/26/2008
- Maintenance: 11/26/2012 / 50k miles
- CPO: 11/26/2014 / 100k miles
- New Pirelli run-flat tires ~500 miles ago. These give better ride _and_ handling than the OEM.
- Amazing mechanical condition. Engine runs as new (pulls mighty hard) and the shifts feel very smooth and tight. No HPFP issue ever. Car comes with no drama.
- Recent brake fluid flush. Recent oil change. The brake pads have another 30k miles or so on them. I have all the maintenance records and the car needs nothing as it stands.

I'm the second owner. I bought the car with 12xxx miles as a CPO from a dealer in NJ. I've taken great care of the car. There are three minor blemishes that don't really bother me so I just let them be:

1. There is a nick on the rear bumper from parking. I stopped noticing it after two days so haven't bothered to fix it. (You can see it in the pic)

2. There's some light-black streak, maybe 5 inches, one the driver's seat. I think it's from a mechanic. I think it'll rub out but haven't tried.

3. The wheels/tires could use rebalancing. I went to the most-recommended tire shop in Silver Spring, MD (the name escapes me at the moment) and I don't think they balanced them right. I've been meaning to bring it back but it happens at a speed I rarely drive at (60mph ) so, I've become complacent.

I'm headed to Carmax in a few hrs and will sell if they give me a reasonable offer. Once I come back, if I still have the car, I'll take detailed pics with my SLR, upload to flickr, and post them here. Sorry, but just limited iPhone pics for now.

PenFed holds the title and I can't pay it off right now because I recently bought a house and put 20% down. Don't worry, I've done this before.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      05-21-2012, 07:05 AM   #2
b1st
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: G05, 992

...and sold to carmax!
Appreciate 0