E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > FS: NY/NJ 2001 Toyota Corolla - 232K Miles Winter Beater - $950

05-17-2012, 01:34 PM   #1
Ph0zenstone
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2018 530e X-Drive

FS: NY/NJ 2001 Toyota Corolla - 232K Miles Winter Beater - $950

Up for sale is my dad's old Toyota Corolla that he used as a winter beater. The car was purchased brand new in 2001 and is a one-owner non-smoking car. Exterior color is Silverstone Opalescent and interior is gray with black door panels. Over the course of 10+ years, he put on about 232K miles on the car and is still running strong! It has received new struts/springs about 20K miles ago, a new alternator about 5K miles ago and a new power steering pump also about 5K miles ago. I'm sure there were other maintenance items replaced but that's all I can think of off the top of my head. The car has had oil changes every 3K miles since the day it was purhcased. It has been in 2 minor fender benders (no airbags were deployed) and was fixed at the junk yard since we didn't mind cosmetically. Cosmetically (exterior and interior) I would rate the car 5.5-6 out of 10 but considering it's just a winter beater, you can't really ask for much more. Interior wise, the seats are in mint condition with no tears or rips but the glove compartment lock is broken (a $11 fix). Tires are still useable but would recommend them being replaced soon. The motor still runs smoothly but I think one of the motor mounts will need replacing. Car is sold as-is and is perfect for anyone who just needs a car to drive to the train station - serious inquiries only (pm me) and please no lowballers since the price is already dirt cheap (this entire car costs less than a set of wheels for my E92!!!). PM me if interested.

Appreciate 0