E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest > Group Drive Invite

05-11-2007, 06:46 PM   #1
kristopher_d
Private
Rep
Drives: Mazda RX-8

Arrow Group Drive Invite

I would normally do a whole scpiel about what a great group we have at the-winding-road, but I wasn't even planning on doing a drive this month, so you're getting the same cookie cutter post all the other boards do. You've seen a couple of other mentions though.

Sorry, I'll give you more details about the group later.

Last Minute No Name Drive

http://www.the-winding-road.com/modu...ent.php?eid=21

I had planned on Skipping may because it was simply too busy, but I just got a call from shaunv74 (and a couple e-mails from others). Apparently there's a whole group of folks itching for a run tomorrow, so I'm pulling out a good one from last summer. Sorry, no nifty name, no creative write up. If you're in, meet us at Marymoor park in the lot near the East entrance (near the softball fields, not the baseball fields). For everyone as directionally challenged as I, enter the park near the Hwy, and drive to the other end.

Meeting at 10am, rolling at 11, I've got the route in my head, and the rest we'll figure out as we go. In fact, as I'm typing, I just thought up a great place for lunch.

Snoqualmie, Skykomish, and Snohomish Valleys.

We'll settle the details in the morning.

I know it's last minute. but your invited as usual.
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2007, 11:56 AM   #2
kristopher_d
Private
Rep
Drives: Mazda RX-8

It was a great day yesterday, out playing with a couple other RX-8's, a Mazda 3, WRX, and Corvette.

Any how, pics are posted. http://www.the-winding-road.com/modu...p?num=10&cid=9

And again, sorry for the very late notice. I gave everyone just about as much notice as I had.
Appreciate 0