E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest > Seattle BMW Service Advisor

04-16-2007, 03:32 PM   #1
Zman
Registered
Rep
Drives: X5

Seattle BMW Service Advisor

Hi,
Any Service Advisor you can recommend/disrecommend at Seattle BMW?

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2007, 03:35 PM   #2
ATG
Major
Cuba
Rep
Drives: f30 328 xdrive, e90 335i gone

Garage List
I've only dealt with 2 of them: Denise and Stori. Both were OK.
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2007, 04:10 PM   #3
Revlis
Now With 33% MORE Sarcasm Free!
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 i3 X3

I've been dealing with Winter. She's New, Energetic, and while her product knowledge may not match those of many of us Web Denizens, she was instrumental in making the whole process a Blast.

Also, London was shooting straight and level. No I didn't get some screaming deal, but it was a transparent and fun transaction.

I Can Highly Recommend them both, and especially Winter. Just laid back, fun to work with, and pretty upfront.

Winter PH# 206-777-1359 Tell her Keith (Mention the AW 335 Coupe) recommended her.

-----Not paid endorsement, Promise. If I'd had a shitty time I'd tell you exactly who NOT to deal with.-----

Cheers.
      04-16-2007, 04:30 PM   #4
Zman
Registered
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revlis View Post
I've been dealing with Winter. She's New, Energetic, and while her product knowledge may not match those of many of us Web Denizens, she was instrumental in making the whole process a Blast.

Also, London was shooting straight and level. No I didn't get some screaming deal, but it was a transparent and fun transaction.

I Can Highly Recommend them both, and especially Winter. Just laid back, fun to work with, and pretty upfront.

Winter PH# 206-777-1359 Tell her Keith (Mention the AW 335 Coupe) recommended her.

-----Not paid endorsement, Promise. If I'd had a shitty time I'd tell you exactly who NOT to deal with.-----

Cheers.
I meant Service Advisors not Client Advisors. Also, do they provide loaners?

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2007, 06:24 PM   #5
Revlis
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zman View Post
I meant Service Advisors not Client Advisors. Also, do they provide loaners?

Thanks

Ah Would Help if I did some reading yeah? My Bad.

I'm going in tomorrow so I'll let you know what happens...
      04-18-2007, 10:51 AM   #6
Revlis
United_States
Rep

OK I dealt with Jeff P. yesterday and he was personable, knew his stuff, and had me in and out of there in in short order.

Only one catch, No loaners available, so I get a freaking Dodge Charger from Advantage... WTF? This thing is a tub.

I don't care for that, it might be expensive for them but damn it I don't want to be driving around in freaking barge, least they could do is have a fleet of Z4's laying around just for service loaners... everyone ad Advantage and at the dealership is cool and treating me very well, but I don't want to be driving around in a freaking Dodge...
      04-18-2007, 07:13 PM   #7
Zman
Registered
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revlis View Post
OK I dealt with Jeff P. yesterday and he was personable, knew his stuff, and had me in and out of there in in short order.

Only one catch, No loaners available, so I get a freaking Dodge Charger from Advantage... WTF? This thing is a tub.

I don't care for that, it might be expensive for them but damn it I don't want to be driving around in freaking barge, least they could do is have a fleet of Z4's laying around just for service loaners... everyone ad Advantage and at the dealership is cool and treating me very well, but I don't want to be driving around in a freaking Dodge...
Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2007, 12:50 AM   #8
Revlis
United_States
Rep

But, They couldn't find out what was wrong with my GPS, and my license plates which were supposed to be mounted while I was there are no where to be found. I have no idea where my plates are...

Although they did mount up my wheel locks for me, no charge no hassle, and the ipod integration though ugly and kind of lame, is working great.

Folks were all friendly for the most part or at least polite.
      06-11-2007, 08:05 AM   #9
dawgdog
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3, 2016 GT3

I prefer Alex. He is knowlegeable and is an enthusiast.
      06-12-2007, 05:40 AM   #10
vAnt826
Major
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Your lucky you got a Charger Revlis, I had a Hyundai Sonata from Advantage.

For more then a week.
Appreciate 0