E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Not sure which car to purchase?????

04-12-2007, 02:04 PM   #1
so?confused
jr
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Not sure which car to purchase?????

Well the fact is, its time to upgrade to a 06/07. The problem is i completely dont know what bimmer to get(they are all beautiful). i live in new rochelle and drive to work in the bronx(and the occasional drive to freeport li). Do i need an xi? i know it hasnt snowed much but it has been raining a shit load, and i hear its a bit more safer. I dont know which packages i should be looking for either. im willing to spend up $33000 so most likely im going to get a preowned. Im not married/no kids so a coupe would be nice but ive read they have 2 hard of a suspension in ny? so so confused, please enlightenme.

I appreciate all of ur help in advance
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2007, 05:31 PM   #2
ny176
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 340xi Msport

A coupe in your situation would be a great idea. It would be hard pressed to find a E92 328xi certified pre-owned @ $33,000. I'm sure 07' is the first year BMW made an xi model for it's coupe so that option might be out of the question.. Do you need xi living in the nyc?? hmmmm this is debatable also. Like alot of people have said before, if your willing to put on a set of dedicated winter tires on for the season, you should be fine unless it snows so much that ground clearance is a problem. I am in the same boat living in SI. NY and chose the E92 328i and gonna put on some good winter tires this coming winter.. now if they could just hurry up and build my car so i could have some fun this summer.. good luck on your decision, if your gonna stick with BMW, i'm sure you'll be happy..
Appreciate 0