E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Africa > New BMW South Africa Website

04-04-2007, 04:48 AM   #1
SA 325i Coupe
Enlisted Member
South Africa
Rep
Drives: 325i Coupe - Black Sapphire -

New BMW South Africa Website

To those who use the BMW SA site:

The website has just changed over to be in line with other international BMW sites. I find it much easier to navigate this new site.

Lets hear what other users think of the change.
Good or Bad?
Easier or Not?

Delivered 30/03/07 !!!!
Image coming soon...
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2007, 02:57 PM   #2
adamr
Major
South Africa
Rep
Drives: 997 GT3 RS

Garage List
good ... feel they need to also change the "build your car" portion ... should be more like the uk version then thatl be cool

2007 Porsche 997 GT3 RS
|PCM with NAV and GSM|Roll Cage|PCCB|Xenons|Sports Chrono Plus|PASM|Leather Pack|Silver Seat-belts|
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2007, 12:57 AM   #3
SA 325i Coupe
Enlisted Member
South Africa
Rep
Drives: 325i Coupe - Black Sapphire -

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamr View Post
good ... feel they need to also change the "build your car" portion ... should be more like the uk version then thatl be cool
AGREED !!!!!

"Build your car" on SA site is really not that good.
For instance: Building an E92 gives you ridiculous options that are selectable. Some of these options have German names, and others include: "Press Unit" or even "Launch control internal demand" (??????)

Delivered 30/03/07 !!!!
Image coming soon...
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2007, 08:36 AM   #4
thrill30
Lieutenant
South Africa
Rep
Drives: 2010 E90 330i 6MT

Garage List
Yep... I agree as well... the new layout is a lot better.

However, they still need to sort out the links in their site... for example, the link to the M3 pricelist takes you to the E93 pricelist.... but maybe this is a hint that we will soon see info about the new M3... well, at least that's what i wish for.

Otherwise, the new layout is a step forward.
E90 330i 6MT|Space Grey|Red Brown|Alumin|Sunroof|Voice Control|Logic 7|Xenon|Prof-Navigation|Storage Pack|Luggage Pack|Extended Lights|Anti-dazzle Folding Mirrors|Climate Comf. w/screen|M-Sport Pack|Exclusive Pack|Innovations Pack|Alumin Pedals|CF Splitters|Delivered:19 March 2010
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2007, 02:01 PM   #5
adamr
Major
South Africa
Rep
Drives: 997 GT3 RS

Garage List
owners circle is down (even though i know its at the VDC, its just reassuring to see the website reflect that and make sure the car is still linked to my ID number )

2007 Porsche 997 GT3 RS
|PCM with NAV and GSM|Roll Cage|PCCB|Xenons|Sports Chrono Plus|PASM|Leather Pack|Silver Seat-belts|
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2007, 04:50 PM   #6
thrill30
Lieutenant
South Africa
Rep
Drives: 2010 E90 330i 6MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamr View Post
owners circle is down (even though i know its at the VDC, its just reassuring to see the website reflect that and make sure the car is still linked to my ID number )
Yep, the most painful wait is when you can count less than 7 days to "show time".... the clock seems to tick extremely slow... hang in there.... and we will be waiting for the pictures and review:rocks:.
E90 330i 6MT|Space Grey|Red Brown|Alumin|Sunroof|Voice Control|Logic 7|Xenon|Prof-Navigation|Storage Pack|Luggage Pack|Extended Lights|Anti-dazzle Folding Mirrors|Climate Comf. w/screen|M-Sport Pack|Exclusive Pack|Innovations Pack|Alumin Pedals|CF Splitters|Delivered:19 March 2010
Appreciate 0