E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Non-Automotive Classifieds > FS: BMW MP3 Watch

03-29-2007, 08:16 PM   #1
Soundstream
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW X7 40i

FS: BMW MP3 Watch

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest

Item Description: BMW 256 MB MP3 Watch.

Part Number: 99 00 0 006 509

With the BMW MP3 Watch, you can listen to your favorite songs, record important messages, and transfer your data to any computer for editing.

You can carry your favorite music on your wrist. With this discreet MP3 player, you can record and play up to 60 songs. That corresponds to a playing time of 4 to 5 hours, and the battery is charged via the integrated USB cable. But this fantastic new breakthrough from BMW isn't just an MP3 player, it also lets you record your important thoughts via the integrated Voice Recorder and carry your important files on its 256 MB Flash Disk.

Oh, it tells the date & time too.

Features:

- MP3-Player
- Lithium battery with integrated USB-plug charging (1.5 hour charge time)
- 4-5 hours play-time
- Voice Recorder for memos (Win & Mac)
- Flash Memory with integrated USB-device
- Real Hot Plug&Play
- Works on Windows, Linux & Mac
- Clockwork is independent of the MP3-Player

The BMW MP3 is not suitable for swimming. Any contact with water must be avoided. The USB plug and the plug for the earphones are not protected against corrosion or residues.

This unit is in MINT condition. I have to double check, but I believe I have the original box and manuals for it. There is no software needed. Just plug the watch into your computer and drag and drop your MP3 files onto it.

NOTE: This unit is missing the headphones, you will have to provide your own.

I believe I paid around $300 or so a year ago. I am asking $150 US. If you are interested in the unit, please contact me at ian@thechapmangroup.ca for more details.

Appreciate 0