BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-22-2011, 05:56 PM   #1
UdubBadger
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '04 330i ZHP

Garage List
2004 BMW 330i ZHP  [9.50]
2011 135i  [7.46]
2008 328xi  [8.76]
Thumbs up Julius and WheelSTO - BEST IN THE BUSINESS

Got some new tires from my guys over at WSTO, Julius was nothing but helpful. I REALLY wanted the ContiExtremeContact DW's but they are out of stock everywhere in the sizes I would need. Julius knew how much I was looking forward to these Conti's and went BEYOND what he needed to do when he placed a call to Continental HQ to see if he could somehow locate 2 rear sized tires for me either from testing or just 1 in a warehouse somewhere and another on one of their company cars.... anything just to get me the sizes I needed.

When was the last time YOUR sales guy called up a billion dollar tire company's headquarters to try and find exactly what you wanted?

Anyway, since NOTHING was available in the sizes I needed, not even from Conti HQ , he instead helped educate me on what else was out there so I could choose something else that would perform close to if not just as well as the Conti's would, and even managed to save me a few hundred bucks in the process.

Always looking out and going to the ends of the earth for ALL of their customers, I just can't ever say enough about these guys. Simply put, they are the best and I will continue to recommend and use them for anything my car needs as long as they'll tolerate me.

Thanks guys!
Appreciate 0