E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Anyone know someone or want to take over my lease?

02-04-2007, 09:03 PM   #1
ck1129
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

Anyone know someone or want to take over my lease?

Yea, I will departing from the e90 club most likely. In about one or two months, I will be trading my lease, and picking up a 2004 330i ZHP, my brother in laws car. The ZHP was what brought me into BMW and started my love for them. Once i got my own, the e90, it was sweet as hell, but you just can not compare. Its too refined for my taste, doesnt have the balls like the old ones did. If my car was in 6spd, bad decision, I would've kept it, but I cant deal with it anymore. So like 90% I will be trading it. My montly payment is $399.50 a month, have not heard of anyone having a cheaper deal than that, and I might give like a 500$-$1000 incentive. I would rather have someone in NY take it, so its easier for me, but worst comes to worst, it will go on leasetrader. I'll still be active on forums, and deffinetly will attend all the NY meets if you want me to! The ZHP has all the things I need, NAVI, 6 speed, short throw, exhaust, pully's, the works. If no one knows about them, they are one of the hottest BMW's ever made in my opinion. My dealer is going to CPO the car too, so im good untill 2010, and it will be cheaper then my car. Would love to show everyone the car once i get it too. So back to my lease, its a Black on Black, 325i with power/heated seats only. The car is perfect, no scratches, nothing wrong, its automatic (pos) and has about 28 months left on the lease. If anyone knows anyone who might want it, please let me know, i would greatly apprechiate it. Oh and BTW if anyone wants my Eisenmann exhaust, let me know aswell. It wasnt welded, it was clamped, so its in brand new condition, just needs to be cleaned and polished lol.

Coming soon : Black and White BMW roundels, Black out grill.
Appreciate 0