E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Confusion about vehicle location?

12-15-2006, 02:40 PM   #1
justinnum1
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2018 330i Msport 6mt

Confusion about vehicle location?

I went to my dealer on Tuesday to get a 335i and he said there was one on a boat that i would like. He also said that it would be here right around the 27th(dec). Today i called him and asked for the production number. After i did the Owner Circle thing it said the car was En Route which sounds right. But i decided to call the 800 number and the lady said she can only give me information on the production of the car and not after it has shipped so i asked if she could tell me when it shipped, that way i had an idea of a timeline. She said that her computer showed the car shipped out yesterday or today? I was like "WHAT". My dealer told me the car was already on a boat. She had no clue. I dont think my dealer was lying so are the BMW tracking computers not as accurate and maybe they are a week slow? I thought the 800 number was good. Anyways any ideas?

Thanks,
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2006, 05:18 PM   #2
Smythe
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: LR3, e90 335i (Montego)

Surprisingly, your dealer will have the most info regarding the boat name, and remainder of transport schedule.
Appreciate 0