BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-29-2009, 08:11 PM   #1
jibaholic101
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: women wild

NW ANNUAL TOY RUN [TOYS FOR TOTS] - Sat. Dec. 5

NW TOY RUN 2009
6th ANNUAL

December 5, 2009
Time: 12:00 pm
Place: Pacific Raceways
Bring: unopened toy

TOYS FOR TOTS

YEP. THATS RIGHT! SATURDAY DEC. 5th 12:00pm AT PACIFIC RACEWAYS( www.pacificraceways.com ). DROP OFF TOYS AND ENJOY THE PEOPLE AND CARS. LAST YEAR WAS AT THE EXTREME. OVER 700 CARS. LOTS OF FUN, AND LOTS OF TOYS. WANNA MAKE THIS EVENT SO LARGE WE WILL HAVE TO HAVE THE TACOMA DOME IN A FEW YEARS. LOOKS LIKE IT'S GETTING THERE SO LETS GET IT GOING!!!

This is going to be a BIG ONE. I want to see everybody there. I mean everybody. This is for the CHILDREN that are less fortunate. I don't care what you bring, a hot wheel or a stuffed animal. Just an unopened toy. This will show the community that People DO CARE. This will be an open forum event. I will post on other forums. Feel free to post on others also. YOU NEED TO BE AT THIS ONE.
LETS MAKE SOME KIDS HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS!

www.nwtoyrun.com

The web page is not up yet, hopefully soon

Some pics from 08 http://www.flickr.com/photos/3338446...7611410571704/

I HOPE TO SEE EVERYBODY , I MEAN EVERYBODY who has ever looked at this page to attend. As you can tell last years was AWSOME and this years will be better!!!!!!!!! This will be on a saturday and even in the after noon so NO EXCUSES! HA HA HA!!!!

The last few years we have been meeting up and driving as together as we could. Proved to be very difficult and time consuming. This year you can do one of two things, meet as your own groups and roll up together ( most do this already) or just show up. Either way you will be part of history. See you there!

Pre-Meet for BMW guys (bfc, stanceworks, etc) at Eastgate Park and Ride at 10AM for pictures, greeting and roll up to the event

Lets get a list started:

1. jibaholic101 (Alex, AW 135i)