BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-06-2009, 12:47 PM   #1
SCZ4
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F11 525d M Sport & Z4M

FS - UK BMW 123d M Sport 3 Door

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I am regrettably putting my 123d up for sale. I love the car, however I am spending way too much money at the moment turning my M3 into a track\race car, therefore I can't justify having an expensive car as my daily commuter.

The car is a Nov 2007 3 door 123d M Sport in Le Mans blue. I purchased this car back in Nov 2008 with 2500 miles, now just turned 8000 miles. Still has 18 months of BMW warranty left. Next service not due for 8k miles. Car is mint inside and out as you would expect for this age. Car is really loosening up now, averaging 48mpg.

I am sure you are more than aware of the standard M Sport spec. On top of that, the car also has the following optional extras:
  • 18" Alloy Wheels
  • Electric folding mirrors
  • Privacy Glass
  • Heated seats
  • Black Leather Seats
  • Ipod kit
  • Comfort package

Offers close to £17,950. This is the cheapest 123d in the UK for the mileage. Don't pay more from a dealer, they can't offer you a better sale as the car is still under warranty anyway.

BMW roof bars and Thule bike carriers available on seperate negotiation.

Apologies for the out of date pictures, but I can provide more.

graeme.watson@gmail.com
07801 968020

Appreciate 0