BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-22-2009, 07:15 PM   #1
oneintheory
no longer a BMW owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 Ford Edge Sport

N54-Tuning

Last edited by oneintheory; 08-22-2009 at 08:01 AM..
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2009, 03:28 PM   #2
NihonX
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 VO 1M

You shouldn't feel that way. The same thing happened to me when I ordered my JB3. I ordered it with my current address but it ended up going to my paypal address (Mother's home). It really was my fault that I failed to notice the shipping address on Paypal. I received my JB3 but only after I had my mother pay to have it shipped to me. ($12)

The second time, I made sure my paypal address was the same as my current address and not my old one. I received it only a day after I made the order.

Just pay attention to all shipping addresses when you deal through paypal. It will automatically show up on their invoice.
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2009, 07:22 AM   #3
oneintheory
no longer a BMW owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 Ford Edge Sport

My problem is that the shipping address that I provided them (not the one on Paypal) showed up on the invoice they sent me. Had I noticed the paypal address, I would have attempted to rectify the situation ASAP.
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2009, 01:30 PM   #4
jonbim72
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: E90 3 series 335i sedan

Don't deal with Mike from N4Tuning if you can avoid it do so. Here is what I've posted on here as a warning to buyers:

You may have had a decent experience (luckily i might add) but i have to say I know this guy personally (Mike@N4Tuning), and he is not what he seems. He is a two faced back-stabber who flips from business to business screwing people over as he sees fit. If you don't believe me, go look into his other ventures like Fragfactory where the douche was selling coral fragments. He screwed over his business partner royally and lied to people constantly. If you choose to support his business here that is your perogative, but I have to say buyer beware. He is the kinda guy who would step over his own mothers dead body for an extra quarter. Good luck to anyone doing business with this dude because you are really going to need it!
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2010, 08:56 PM   #5
ARES45
Major
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneintheory View Post
My problem is that the shipping address that I provided them (not the one on Paypal) showed up on the invoice they sent me. Had I noticed the paypal address, I would have attempted to rectify the situation ASAP.
I am having the same problem, how did you get it rectified?
      09-21-2010, 08:20 AM   #6
Mike@N54Tuning.com
Joint Chiefs of Staff
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i, 2015 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARES45 View Post
I am having the same problem, how did you get it rectified?
We are calling the post office this morning to get it rectified for you as per my email. During checkout the final question in paypal is to specify shipping address which is matched to your CC usually and an extra layer of security. (i.e. shipping to billing address)

Sometimes as people move, information isn't updated on paypal and once a shipping address is specified in paypal it shows up in our system as the ship to address. I apologize for the confusion but we want to give our customers an added layer of security for online payments, and very rarely something like this happens. We will get it fixed for you without issue

By doing things this way we have not had a single case of online fraud so it works for 99.9% of our customers and I believe added online security in this day and age of identity theft is essential to the long term success of online shopping.

Mike
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2010, 02:14 PM   #7
scott135i
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike@N54Tuning.com View Post

By doing things this way we have not had a single case of online fraud so it works for 99.9% of our customers and I believe added online security in this day and age of identity theft is essential to the long term success of online shopping.

Mike
Agreed. The extra security is always a good thing. Make sure to double check all addresses every time you order from anywhere, paypal or not...
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2010, 03:44 PM   #8
ARES45
Major
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike@N54Tuning.com View Post
We are calling the post office this morning to get it rectified for you as per my email. During checkout the final question in paypal is to specify shipping address which is matched to your CC usually and an extra layer of security. (i.e. shipping to billing address)

Sometimes as people move, information isn't updated on paypal and once a shipping address is specified in paypal it shows up in our system as the ship to address. I apologize for the confusion but we want to give our customers an added layer of security for online payments, and very rarely something like this happens. We will get it fixed for you without issue

Mike
Thanks Mike,

I thank you for the quick resolution, I will definitely be more careful about checking my shipping adress in the future. I understand the extra security needed and do not fault your business at all in using paypal. I am now waiting for my package to arrive today, and if it gets here soon enough I will be doing a dyno this afternoon for a pre-tune baseline.
      09-25-2010, 12:37 PM   #9
Colds
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i DCI JB3

JB3 Customer Service FTW!
Appreciate 0