E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Nick Alexander BMW in LA should lose their franchise

07-15-2006, 12:10 PM   #1
KevinC
your average JAMF
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 M2 Comp, '19 Golf R

Garage List
Nick Alexander BMW in LA should lose their franchise

Incredible. Be sure to read deep into the thread.

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=155460
      07-15-2006, 12:59 PM   #2
XxLancaxX
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 AW 335xi

Garage List
Wow. I think that STEALERship will soon be going out of business. LOL
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2006, 04:26 PM   #3
ehchan
Rep
Drives: '06 330i

Hmm... I bought my car from him, he treated me alright, although the onus was on me to call him for updates. I can see him being a loud obnoxious person... but our deal went pretty well, since all the incentives were BMWNA based and his price was good. Funny thing, the car I ended up with, I actually negotiated over at Crevier BMW, but they wouldn't come down to Alexander's price. I was a bit amused to see it was the exact same car (knew from stock #, and mileage + 30 miles trip).

Just glad I'm out of my 20s -- unfortunately, respect is earned with age. I'd send that link to Elizabeth Alexander (Elizabeth@alexanderbmw.com) though... I'm sure she'd like to hear about that. In fact, I already sent her a link to that thread.

Nick Alexander used to be my favorite service/parts dealer, but since they stopped giving 20% over cost BMWCCA discounts, I've stopped going there-- no reason to travel into the 'hood for full price parts.

Ed
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2006, 06:24 PM   #4
tl_boy
Major
Rep
Drives: tl

Thats messed up. I'm about the same age as the poster on there, there is NO EXCUSE for this. NONE.

As a business owner myself, I cannot even imagine cussing at a customer.

I'd complain to BMWNA on this one. This is pathetic. And then they logging on bimmerfest.com with their fake sticking up for themselves.... sleazy.

Dude should get his money back. I would have demanded it that day. To hell with him going out of town.
Appreciate 0
      08-06-2006, 02:49 PM   #5
e90_M32
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

Garage List
2005 IS300  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
Edmund Cronin

Does he still work at Alexander's BMW????

This guy is just a pure 100% full bloodied JERK!!!! He treats his customer with no respect. Brags he knows a lot of people in "high places" and no time to treat regular joes who just wants to buy the "Ultimate Driving Machine" with a 9-5 hard earned money, well that is the impression I got when I dropped in last year (before I instead bought my 330 from South Bay).

Beware with his intimidating selling tactics. Do not even attempt to talk to this guy... Total A**HOLE:mad:
Born: 9/05 Germany- 330i 2006/Sparkling Graphite/Sport/Premium/AT/NAV-iDrive/Multi-function Steering Wheel/Black leather/Wood Trim/Glass Moonroof/Alarm System/Xenon Headlights/Adaptive Headlight Control/Dynamic Cruise Control/Premium Sound System/Sat Radio/Comfort Access/18" RFT-162

Bought: 11/01/05
Sold: 09/02/06

e90 M3: --/--/--
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2009, 02:42 PM   #6
acg22
Registered
Rep
Drives: 530i '07 BMW Black

I beg to differ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90_M32 View Post
Does he still work at Alexander's BMW????

This guy is just a pure 100% full bloodied JERK!!!! He treats his customer with no respect. Brags he knows a lot of people in "high places" and no time to treat regular joes who just wants to buy the "Ultimate Driving Machine" with a 9-5 hard earned money, well that is the impression I got when I dropped in last year (before I instead bought my 330 from South Bay).

Beware with his intimidating selling tactics. Do not even attempt to talk to this guy... Total A**HOLE:mad:

Wow! I leased my car from the same guy but I had a totally different experience. I got it in August 12, 2006. Which, if I remember without going back to see when the original post was written, was about the same time.

Albeit, that I was there as just an observer with my look-e-loo friend that had little or no intention to make a decision that day. We spent over 3-4 hours just test driving 3 cars and running some numbers which were all pretty reasonable...or so I thought at the time. I never bought or leased anything new.

After I heard the numbers I decided to lease one myself. The rest was easy. He gave told me not to put anything down just drive off costs which was $2000. 1.75 MF (which I think they give all NEW customers), and under MSRP ($51,850) [Got it for about $48,550] 530i 2007 (sirius radio, zenon lights, leather). He told me I can get Letherette if cost was an issue but my wife liked the faster and available 530i.

I recently went back to look at a new lease and discovered that the guy try to screw me. He saw my monthly payment and tried to get it up there even though I wanted a 528i this time. I spoke to someone else and the new salesman hooked it up.

Edmund, in hindsight, didn't see me as a sucker even though I was young and new to the entire process.

Then again, it was saturday at about 5pm and Elizabeth might have brought the article to his attention. Whatever worked for me!

My opinion. I was trying to find him to see if he wanted my business this time around but it seems as he has disappeared!

J
Appreciate 0