BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

06-04-2008, 01:33 PM   #1
Mike@BPS
Rep
Drives: 2006 M3

KW Variant coilovers for the 1 series now available @ Bimmer Performance Store

We've added the KW variant 1, 2, and 3 coilovers to our catalog at very competitive prices, you can find them here: http://store.bimmerperformancestore....-Series-2.aspx

KW Coilover systems are a combination of lowering springs and specially tuned shortened shock absorbers that have been coupled with engineered threaded strut housings that allow you to lower your vehicle within a specified range using the adjustable aluminum spring perches.

All KW Coilover systems are constructed using the new stainless steel INOX-line strut housings that provide the ultimate in corrosion resistance, guaranteeing functionality for the life of the vehicle. KW Coilover Suspension Systems are available in three damping variants to suit your driving needs.

Variant 1 - factory set dampening
The KW Variant 1 Coilover system is the ideal introductory system for customers who prefer to rely on the experience of our KW engineers for damper settings, but require the ability to adjust the height of the vehicle to their needs.

In extensive driving tests our engineers have set the dampers for the best balance between sporty driving, comfort and safety.

Variant 2 - rebound adjustable dampening
The KW Variant 2 is the system intended for the experienced driver who requires to not only determine the individual lowering of their vehicle, but adjust the damper setting to fine tune the system to their needs.

The adjustable rebound damper allows adjustment of the pitch and roll behavior of the vehicle, adapting it to one's own driving preferences.

Variant 3 - compression & rebound adjustable
The new KW Variant 3 is state-of-the-art technology for the discriminating and experience driver. The separate and independent compression and rebound damping options allow a truly individual driving set-up.

These unique systems with the 3 adjustable components, allows for adjustment of the compression and rebound of the damper in the low-speed range, allowing you to custom tailor your suspension to your driving needs.

thanks for looking :w00t:
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2008, 03:24 AM   #2
Bob@BPS
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 328

V1s & V3s in stock

V1s and V3s are in stock and ready to ship.

Bob

Bimmer Performance Store
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2008, 01:38 AM   #3
Mike@BPS
Rep
Drives: 2006 M3

all 3 variants are in-stock now and ready to ship within 24hours with FREE SHIPPING!
Appreciate 0