M8 AND 8 SERIES
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M8 Forum and 8 Series Forum Members Classifieds FS: 2019 AC Schnitzer M850i Coupe + Vossen Wheels

06-04-2022, 01:26 PM   #1
michael99
United_States
Rep
Drives: 19 M850i Individual

FS: 2019 AC Schnitzer M850i Coupe + Vossen Wheels

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 90,000.00

Item Interest
Haven't decided whether or not I'm selling it so I'm posting in case a good offer shows up. ODO 28000+ mi slowly growing. Ordered the car in August 2018 and arrived Feb 2019, one of the first individual specd 850s to arrive in the US. Options include carbon roof, Alcantara headliner, B&W speakers, Glass Control, Driving Assistance Pro and Comfort Seating (please see the attached window sticker).

MODS:
2 weeks after I took delivery I installed full XPEL PPF and Ceramic Coated it and have never been to a machine car wash. Interior leather was regularly conditioned via Colourlock products three times a year. Ordered and installed the AC Schnitzer Exhaust and rear diffuser kit as well as rear spoiler at EAS and switched to Vossen HF3 wheels with wider tires. The original AC front lips are crashed so I switched to the AC styled ones. I also installed the Autotecknic Carbon Steering wheel cover and M performance carbon shift paddles. No other mechanical modification has been done other than the exhaust and wheels. No Tuning, fully stock.

Maintenance:
All maintenances are done at BMW of San Diego and I have all records on file. No Accident, Clean Title. Leathers have been specially taken care off, no cracks and drivers side seat has minimal sign of use.

Reason to sell:
Had a lot good memories with this car so I'm still deciding whether I'm going to sell it, so I list it up in case anyone who truly likes it wants it. Please DM me an offer if interested. Thanks!

Somehow the pics aren't showing up, here's the link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NG-...ew?usp=sharing

Last edited by michael99; 06-04-2022 at 01:45 PM..
Appreciate 1
      06-29-2022, 04:47 AM   #2
Chaos236
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Porsche Cayenne , 640 GC

Stunner!
Appreciate 1