F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > Headlight Replacement: Everything Broke?
GetBMWParts

06-11-2021, 07:01 PM   #1
zippyzebras
Rep
Drives: BMW 435i, Fiat 124 Spider

Headlight Replacement: Everything Broke?

Just got my 435i back after an accident that damaged the driver side headlight.

I have the US spec adaptive bi-xenon, and before the accident the low beam (halo) was not working, after the repair... it's still not working

But now to top it off I have a "rear view camera malfunction" warning and music doesn't work.

And the way music has stopped working is strange as hell, it's like my iDrive has no concept of playing music. Volume knob no longer shows volume popup. FM radio can be selected, but the actual square that would normally show change station and stuff is gone.

BT will connect, but again no buttons to play/pause/ff

I'm honestly just tired for today (place is a nice 1.5 hr trip away) and can't debug right now, but if anyone has some suggestions.

-

My convertible top also went haywire and crushed one of the trim pieces. Part of me wonders if they disconnected the battery and it lost some sort of calibration, I really would love to push them to repair that. But the other stuff is more obvious cause and effect, they programmed the DME for a new headlight, now DME related stuff has gone crazy
Appreciate 0