BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

08-26-2020, 12:42 AM   #1
StanTheManBG
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M4, X6

Pic request - X6/X5 with 15mm spacers

Hey guys,

Can someone of you who have 15mm spacers all around post some pics? Preferably of an X6 but if not X5 would be just fine I guess. Thanks in advance.
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2020, 04:12 PM   #2
mobilejo
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: G06 X6 40i

I've never had 15mm F & R at the same time.

But have a look at my posts from post #120 onwards here: https://g05.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...1603269&page=6

Its pics of my X6 stock, with 15mm F & 20mm R, and with 15mm R & front stock.
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2020, 07:27 AM   #3
StanTheManBG
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M4, X6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobilejo View Post
I've never had 15mm F & R at the same time.

But have a look at my posts from post #120 onwards here: https://g05.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...1603269&page=6

Its pics of my X6 stock, with 15mm F & 20mm R, and with 15mm R & front stock.
Awesome, thanks brother. Where'd you get your spacers?
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2020, 07:37 AM   #4
mobilejo
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanTheManBG View Post
Awesome, thanks brother. Where'd you get your spacers?
I can't actually remember embarrassingly - I had them since 2017 from my G30 so its been a long time. I have bought spacers for almost every car I've had - so many from so many different places, I cannot recall where these specifically came from.

Its likely they were Bimmec brand or from a particular place that is local to me that machines their own and sell on ebay (although I collect them in person). The bolts were from the local place as I always get new bolts.

What I can say is that I've never had problems with any spacers I have had over the years - I've had Eibech, H&R, Bimmec and various unbranded. Just make sure they are CNC machined from one piece billet aluminium and hubcentric.
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2020, 08:59 AM   #5
sjak92
First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G05 30d MY24 + G20 M340i MY24

Quote:
I can't actually remember embarrassingly - I had them since 2017 from my G30 so its been a long time. I have bought spacers for almost every car I've had - so many from so many different places, I cannot recall where these specifically came from.

Its likely they were Bimmec brand or from a particular place that is local to me that machines their own and sell on ebay (although I collect them in person). The bolts were from the local place as I always get new bolts.

What I can say is that I've never had problems with any spacers I have had over the years - I've had Eibech, H&R, Bimmec and various unbranded. Just make sure they are CNC machined from one piece billet aluminium and hubcentric.
Just seen the photos of yours spaced and im impressed. With new bolts however, do you loose the locking wheel nut ar do new locking wheel nuts come with a set?
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2020, 12:46 PM   #6
mobilejo
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjak92 View Post
Just seen the photos of yours spaced and im impressed. With new bolts however, do you loose the locking wheel nut ar do new locking wheel nuts come with a set?
I just sacrificed the locks personally, but you can get longer locking wheel bolts if you need them.

The whole car could be stolen quicker than the wheels these days, so I didn't see the point worrying about the wheel locks.
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2020, 01:07 PM   #7
sjak92
First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G05 30d MY24 + G20 M340i MY24

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjak92 View Post
I just sacrificed the locks personally, but you can get longer locking wheel bolts if you need them.

The whole car could be stolen quicker than the wheels these days, so I didn't see the point worrying about the wheel locks.
Haha very fair point. No only car but iDrive, steering wheel probably and dpf (in my case) worth more than wheels too!
Appreciate 0