F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > Bmw apps after retrofit and 09c code
GetBMWParts

08-20-2020, 09:29 AM   #1
Drragos
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: f30 320i 1.6twint alpine white

Bmw apps after retrofit and 09c code

Just a quick question about the bmw apps fsc code , i have an nbt retrofit from hu cic with combox, i used to have bmw apps before and now even with the 6nr coded it seems that neither bmw live or bmw apps do not want to work ! I will attach a print screen fron esys with fsc code status shows app 156 fsc status active ! I still need to change that or the car is not coded properly? Thank you!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      08-22-2020, 03:05 AM   #2
Drragos
Enlisted Member
Rep

Nobody??
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2020, 03:09 AM   #3
Drragos
Enlisted Member
Rep

So a quick update, it seems that i still have 6vb on the fa, if i unplug tje combox from the boot i get connected store to show up but still not able to connect to the network message ! Any ideas with what i am doing wrong ? Thanks !

Also what do you guys think about the bimmercode screenshot's anything out of place ?
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      08-24-2020, 06:22 AM   #4
Drragos
Enlisted Member
Rep

I will keep writing here, possible somebody cand provide me an ideea !

I disconnected the combox completely, i was keeping it plugged in so that i do not get the sos malfunction message and to have the most loop closed, but apparently this was interfering with the connected drive services! After this i get the update services option that was greyed out in the past to show up and after pressing it i see the transfer globe active and i get the bluetooth data thethering message in my phone, and after this is complete nothing new shows up, even after i let the car to go to sleep!

Any ideas what might be causing this , car not beeing coded properly ( should i code the nbt with the donor win ?) , Fsc code not good ?
Attached Images

Appreciate 0