F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > BMW North America EVO 2020-1
Extreme Powerhouse

06-18-2020, 01:48 AM   #1
mattebad
Registered
Rep
Drives: BWM 440i Msport Coupe

BMW North America EVO 2020-1

Hey guys, for anyone that needs it, I made a torrent of the North America EVO maps for 2020. Can't seem to find any semblance of a link anywhere and don't feel like paying $50 for a map download since I have auto region updates.

1. After downloading, format a usb drive as FAT 32

2. Copy all the files over to the root of the drive. Then it should just be plug and play as long as you either have auto-updates through connected drive or have your own FSC code.

3. Once your nav system has fully loaded, plug the usb drive in the console usb port, and it should pick up and prompt you through idrive to update. This will take a while, for me it took around 40 minutes which seems to be the norm as this is a full map update rather then just a region update. Keep your car turned on or just go for a drive.

Hope you guys enjoy! I'll keep seeding this for a while, let me know if you want me to do some other regions, and I'll see what I can host.
Attached Files
File Type: zip BMW Road Map North America EVO 2020-1.zip (285.0 KB, 138 views)
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2021, 11:48 AM   #2
najnad
General of the Space Forces
United_States
Rep
Drives: 11 X3 35i M-sport

Garage List
Can Anyone seed this again (or send me a link to download)? NA Evo 2020-1 only please.
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattebad View Post
Hey guys, for anyone that needs it, I made a torrent of the North America EVO maps for 2020. Can't seem to find any semblance of a link anywhere and don't feel like paying $50 for a map download since I have auto region updates.

1. After downloading, format a usb drive as FAT 32

2. Copy all the files over to the root of the drive. Then it should just be plug and play as long as you either have auto-updates through connected drive or have your own FSC code.

3. Once your nav system has fully loaded, plug the usb drive in the console usb port, and it should pick up and prompt you through idrive to update. This will take a while, for me it took around 40 minutes which seems to be the norm as this is a full map update rather then just a region update. Keep your car turned on or just go for a drive.

Hope you guys enjoy! I'll keep seeding this for a while, let me know if you want me to do some other regions, and I'll see what I can host.
Current: 2020 X5 x40i M-Sport, Arctic Grey Metallic / Ivory White, Executive Package, Luggage Compartment Package, Integral Active Steering, Tow Package, Parking Assist Package, Driving Assist Package, M-Sport brakes, Tux Mats
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2021, 01:52 PM   #3
jonesy16
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 530E xDrive, 2021 45e xD

Garage List
I need the same, please!
Appreciate 0