F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > Reverse camera module TRSVC second failure in 8 months
GetBMWParts

04-22-2020, 08:34 AM   #1
F30RiK
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 13' 335 xdrive M-sport 6 Speed

Reverse camera module TRSVC second failure in 8 months

8 months ago, my reverse camera was only showing a black screen and the car had random issues, cooling fan running at full speed intermitent, super slow unresponsive Idrive, airbag light on and off intermittent.

In Ista, 3-4 modules were'nt responding, but as soon as I disconnected the TRSVC module (reverse camera module under the dash, driver side) everything was back to normal.

I bought a used module on ebay, installed it, coded it in Esys. Everything was back to normal. Today, 8 months later, same issue again?

I removed the module and everything is back to normal, as soon as I reconnect the module, same issues happens.

I bought a brand new original BMW battery and installed it just in case (I still was on the original battery), didn't solved the issue.

I ordered another module on ebay and i'm waiting for it to arrive.

I am missing something? don't understand whats happening now, is it possible something like the back up camera itself is making the module fail?

2013 335xdrive with nav
Appreciate 0