E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2008 335i e90 150k mlg MAJOR SERVICES JUST PERFORMED

09-08-2019, 02:56 PM   #1
graphite3series35i
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i E90 Sedan

2008 335i e90 150k mlg MAJOR SERVICES JUST PERFORMED

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 8,000.00

Item Interest
So I’m ready to sell my 2008 335i, the time has come for me to get something more reliable than an n54 for college. I just invested $2500 into the oil pan gasket, oil filter housing gasket, walnut blasting service, and a coolant system revamp. New Injectors put on the car last April (2018) along with spark plugs and coil packs. These jobs were performed by G3 automotive in Raleigh NC. They are an extremely reputable shop and Chris and Benjamin absolutely love the car and the way it sounds with a muffler delete. The car runs super strong for its age an mileage. I have replaced starter myself along with a brand new battery yesterday. Going to take it to G3 once more to have them check on everything cause I don’t wanna sell someone the car the way I was sold it which was that it needed injectors a month after I got it. Now cosmetically it has normal scratches for a 11 year old car. It does not have any dents or anything too major. A really good detail would get most of it out. The interior is in good shape as well but not perfect. The front bumper is cracked from some dumbass backing into me and the paint is kinda peeling in one little area but s new bumper is not hard to find on eBay, m3 ones for e90s run for like 3-400 new. This car would be perfect for someone looking for a fun fast car for the weekends, a project car to build 700 whp, or just a good daily driver. It’s truly a great car and with all the work done to it, it has been running stronger than ever, it is a true blast to drive, I’m asking 8k because of the motor being in tip top shape compared to most n54s with 150k miles. The major services are done, the valve cover gasket was replaced before I got the car so there’s really not going to be any mechanical issues with it. So 8k might be negotiable but I have over 13k into it with original purchase and all the work done to it. PM me if you want more detailed pictures, **actually the pictures simply will not upload to the website right now so i will have to personal message them to whoever wants to see them.**

Last edited by graphite3series35i; 09-11-2019 at 08:06 PM.. Reason: to add pictures
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2019, 08:07 PM   #2
graphite3series35i
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i E90 Sedan

Pictures will simply not upload, if you leave some way for me to conctact you I can send them to you directly.
Appreciate 0