E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: 2008 E90 335i Bronze Met/Beige Dakota 40k miles

07-09-2019, 08:05 PM   #1
gameroomfan
Registered
Rep
Drives: 335i 4 dr sedan

FS: 2008 E90 335i Bronze Met/Beige Dakota 40k miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Offered for sale is my 2008 BMW 335i. It is Platinum Bronze Metallic over Beige Dakota Leather. This car was originally delivered to BMW Dallas, but subsequently spent the next several years in Louisiana before I acquired it. The vehicle is always garaged, and because I am a seasonal resident in CO, the car has never seen snow – or salt or chloride or sand/grit. It is now located in Littleton, CO.

Just turned 40k miles, and has been meticulously cared for.

The car was originally purchased fully optioned, including: Premium Package, Sport Package, Sport Steering Wheel with Paddle Shifters, Comfort Access, Heated Front Seats, Navigation System, HD & Satellite Radio and the Logic7 Sound System. (Refer to pics for full window sticker info).

The Sport options really add to the fun in driving this car – tight steering, incredible handling, yet docile when driven around town (I’ve been averaging 28 – 30 mpg).

Everything works as designed (with the exception noted below).

Items of note:

- Recently, the Nav System has decided to tell me it doesn’t recognize the Nav CD. I have not as of yet brought it in for investigation.
- There is a tiny chip in the front glass. This happened early on, and I had it filled. It has not spread in over 5 years, but I do mention it
- Two of the wheels have minor road rash on the rims. Not very noticeable, but again must be mentioned

Over all, this car shows quite well on both the interior and exterior. I often get comments from other BMW enthusiasts.

Asking $15,450

Please note: that is not a blemish on the roof, rather camera/sun glare. Happy to provide additional pics upon request.
I can be reached via text at Nine 2 Five- Three 8 nine- One 0 Two Two

Attached Images

Appreciate 0