F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Sponsors Classifieds > Sponsor Announcements / Introductions > JHP Dynamics New to the Community
Extreme Powerhouse

06-09-2019, 02:54 AM   #1
JHP Dynamics
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW f80 2015

JHP Dynamics New to the Community

Hi Everyone,

We are now an offical sponsor on bimmerpost. We would like to share our new P lip that was named after our first daughter Parker. We are excited to share something new that we developed for the community. Many of you have already heard about us, now we are proud to share our new project that we just released.

We are looking forward to release new parts for the community. We have shipped the P Lip to Sweden, Uk, Europe, USA and Canada.

Lips are in stock and ready to ship.

Please visit www.JHPDYNAMICS.com to order or send us a DM on Instagram @JHP_dynamics

Facebook review: https://www.facebook.com/pg/jhpdynam...=page_internal
Attached Images

Last edited by JHP Dynamics; 06-09-2019 at 03:40 AM..
Appreciate 2
1QuikWS61615.50
Logicoeur988.00
      06-09-2019, 06:23 AM   #2
DThr33
Captain
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

I can personally vouch for the quality of the P style lip 🙌

Had mine on for a little while now, at a height that's far too low for driving around London, and it's held up perfectly. Even took it on a trip through the UK, France, Belgium, and the Netherlands to Bimmerfest Europe and it still looks perfect (the underside has probably seen better days though haha)

For reference my car's the black one in the first couple pictures - though it's a fair bit lower than that now as I'm now tucking the 20s in the rear
Appreciate 1
      06-09-2019, 09:51 PM   #3
F30_Tone
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F30 335i

First, I want to say Congrats for being an official sponsor for bimmerpost!

I also want to say thank you for doing what you do for the community. My car wouldn't look so good without your help! And I highly vouch for the P style lip you produced... it looks amazing on my car. Can't wait to see what products you produce in the future!
Appreciate 1
      06-11-2019, 09:28 AM   #4
1QuikWS6
No 55mph
Rep
Drives: F32 435ix MSport

Garage List
Nice looking spoiler

I could see that acting as a cow catcher on a train for me though - scooping up all those wayward raccoons that are as big as dogs runnin' out in front of me every day
F32 435ix//MGM//M Sport-Prem-Tech-Driver Assist-Lighting-Cold Weather-Dyn Handling Pkgs//M4 Black Lthr Int w/M4 Alum Blade Trim//HK w/Bavsound Stg3//763M//M4 Euro LCI Tails//M4 Mirrors w/CF Covers//AWCarbon CF F/R Spoilers-Side Splitters-Diffuser 6WB/ID6 HU+HUD/IND M4 Alcantara Armrest//PURE S2 Turbo//AA FMIC+DP//ER CP+TIC//3.5bar TMAP/TS DV//AWE Tuning Exh w/Blk Tips//Turner MS CF Intake//BM3 Cary Jordan Tune//MPerf Diff//PrecRW Ignition Kit
Appreciate 1