BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M2 Forum > Regional Forums > UK > Sunday 26 May - Breakfast meet at Billy's on the road

05-25-2019, 09:46 AM   #1
Bee Pee
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: AW M2 DCT

Sunday 26 May - Breakfast meet at Billy's on the road

Impromptu/short notice - Breakfast meet at Billy's on the road nr Billingshurst.

730am tomorrow Sunday 26 May.

Current '22 X3M LCI..
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2019, 05:55 AM   #2
Bee Pee
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: AW M2 DCT

Good to meet up with GWM2 (BSM M2C - Litchfield fettled/demo) and Alex P (19 plate HS M2C) this morning.

👏👏👏 GreatWhiteM2 for letting me out alone in his car. Albeit too brief and on public roads - wow what a machine !

Props also to L'fields on 2 fronts:-

1. They have GWM2's s55 dialled just right. Power delivery on his car is best described as the Mo-Fo of rubber bands - sooo effing flexible and stretchy - grunt everywhere and wind out from 4K up is immense. L'fields have nailed it. Any more and it wouldn't be useable IMHO.

The "prap"/burbles - on the overrun and DCT's downshift - from the s55's Akra CBE is marmite - love it or hate it.

Efficiency mode no doubt calms all that down but given the chance who'd want to test drive this car in efficiency mode....😂😂

2. - Chassis wise - on same stretch of road my brief & initial - GWM2's M2C on 19" and AST Litchfield’s settings are more civilised but still able to cope with 500+/500+ power/torques.

Compared to my pre-LCI M2 - with circa 400/400+ power/torques on 18"'s with MPerf coilovers and camber correction hubs - mine feels more raw (turn-in feel and response) and better communicative.

IMHO GWM2's car with a tad more front camber - perhaps from oem camber correction hubs to keep the current civility levels - would do wonders !

Thanks again to GWM2 👍

BP

Current '22 X3M LCI..

Last edited by Bee Pee; 05-26-2019 at 06:00 AM..
Appreciate 0