BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M2 Forum > Regional Forums > UK > BMW M2 alloy wheels and winter tyre set of 4

09-25-2018, 09:06 AM   #1
brett100uk
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW M2

BMW M2 alloy wheels and winter tyre set of 4

Hi,

I am selling a complete and set of 4 wheels, 4 Michelin winter tyres, 4 centre caps and 2 rear spacers for a BMW M2.

Less than 2000 miles usage.

Stunning condition all round and beautifully stored in pristine garage during summer months. Only used for one winter season.

4 x DRC DMF Black polished 19" alloy wheels

4 x Michelin Pilot Alpin PA4 Winter tyres (2 x 245/35/R19 93W fronts and 2 x 265/35/R19 98W rears)

2 x Bimecc rear spacers with bolts

4 x BMW M Sport wheel centre caps included as shown

Stunning performance, grip and handling in wet conditions, when driving in snow or in anything less than 7 degrees. I found that this was an ideal winter combination package for my M2 to use during the winter. The full set is ready for someone to immediately put on their M2 for the winter months ahead, especially those who use their M2 on a daily basis like I did. I spent a long time sourcing the right wheel and tyre combination and how to get the very best 'look'.

Selling only due to car sale. Would love to sell them to fellow genuine M2 enthusiast.
They are the very best possible quality winter tyres for the M2.

Ideal for the winter months.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/153193219196

Last edited by brett100uk; 09-26-2018 at 06:26 AM..
Appreciate 0