E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Manuals, Invoice/MSRP Pricing, Buying Guides, Bulletins, etc. > Interior options on E90

04-27-2008, 03:00 PM   #1
BMW Dreamer
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Modded 06 TL Manual

Interior options on E90

I would like to know if another color trim is available for the 335i sedan besides brushed aluminum, dark brown walnut, and light brown poplar. I really like grey poplar, gloss back or carbon fiber. I want a dark color to match black interior. I am not into earth tone trims with black interior. Is this a priority 1 option like leather on the 1 series? Does anybody have a pic of an E90 with what I am looking for?

I did all kinds of searching first, and couldn't find anything.
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2008, 04:55 PM   #2
mrvuml
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335i w/ZSP

Garage List
2008 335i Sedan  [0.00]
What you listed are whats available on the Sedan. The Gray Poplar is available on the Coupe only. However, you can get carbon fiber or (piano) black as aftermarket items. If you look in the E90 Interiors master thread you can see some different interiors, some of which are from pics of the Individual options. Here it is...
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=352
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2008, 07:00 PM   #3
BMW Dreamer
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Modded 06 TL Manual

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrvuml View Post
What you listed are whats available on the Sedan. The Gray Poplar is available on the Coupe only. However, you can get carbon fiber or (piano) black as aftermarket items. If you look in the E90 Interiors master thread you can see some different interiors, some of which are from pics of the Individual options. Here it is...
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=352
Thankyou but I am sure I have seen grey poplar in a 335i sedan. Also I have seen Lemon int which is a priority 1 order, its not on the BMW USA website, but it is available for no extra cost. I just need to figure out how to get the grey poplar IF I get an E90. I think I am leaning towards a stripped 335i sport with a manual, or a loaded E82 manual. That way I can get the grey poplar or gloss black interior trim easily. Thanks brah.
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2008, 07:11 PM   #4
mrvuml
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335i w/ZSP

Garage List
2008 335i Sedan  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW Dreamer View Post
Thankyou but I am sure I have seen grey poplar in a 335i sedan. Also I have seen Lemon int which is a priority 1 order, its not on the BMW USA website, but it is available for no extra cost. I just need to figure out how to get the grey poplar IF I get an E90. I think I am leaning towards a stripped 335i sport with a manual, or a loaded E82 manual. That way I can get the grey poplar or gloss black interior trim easily. Thanks brah.
Sorry to disappoint you but Gray Poplar is NOT available in the E90, even under Priority One. Trust me, I tried to get it with the Gray leather in my E90 but could not.
Appreciate 0