E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: 2004 X5 4.8is GORGEOUS, will trade for a mint 335 $42.9k

03-27-2008, 09:18 PM   #1
///manuel
Rep
Drives: 2.0, 3.2, 4.0 & 4.8

FS: 2004 X5 4.8is GORGEOUS, will trade for a mint 335 $42.9k

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
SOLD.

Last edited by ///manuel; 04-05-2008 at 04:43 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2008, 09:47 PM   #2
karliejai
Da Kid
United_States
Rep
Drives: JetBlack e90 335i

much easier to read

I am selling my Black Sapphire 2004 BMW X5 4.8is. It has 36,880 miles and is still under factory warranty and under the free maintenance program until mid-August 2008 or 50,000 miles. Possibility to get extended warranty through BMW.

The car is in excellent condition, has been professionally maintained, and was recently serviced. Always garaged. It has never seen snow and rarely rain. No dings. It was washed and waxed frequently. Always clean! No wheel curb rash. Leather was conditioned monthly. No cracks.

Car's Features include:
- Comfort seats
- Heated seats (front and back)
- Privacy rear window shades
- Panoramic sunroof
- Tinted front windows
- Upgraded Navigation firmware (includes perspective view)
- Upgraded Navigation software (2006 maps)
- Upgraded 6-CD changer (also plays MP3's!)
- Bi-Xenon adaptive headlights
- Adjustable ride height (access, standard and off-road)
- xDrive
- Dynamic Stability Control
- Parking Distance Sensors Front And Rear
- Electric Foldable Mirrors

Email me with any requests. Price is negotiable.

The car also comes with the following features:
Remote Power Locks Includes Trunk/Hatch And Includes Power Windows, Front And Rear Power Windows With Two One-Touch, Cruise Control, Four-Wheel ABS, Four Disc Brakes Including Four Ventilated Discs, Driver And Passenger Front Airbag With Occupant Sensors And Multi-Stage Deployment, Front Side Airbag With Occupant Sensors, Rear Air Conditioner, Glass Electric Front To Rear Sunroof, Roof Spoiler, Manufacturer'S Own Rds Audio System With Am/Fm, Disc Autochanger And Six-Disc Remote Changer, Electronic Brake Distribution, Electronic Traction Control Via ABS & Engine Management, Stability Control, Tinted Glass On Cabin, Rear And Side, Front Alloy Wheels With 20 Inch Rim Diam And 9.5 Inch Rim Width, Rear Alloy Wheels With 20 Inch Rim Diam And 10.5 Inch Rim Width, Front And Rear Roof Airbag, Projector Beam Lens Bi-Xenon Headlights, Front Fog Lights, Luxury Trim Leather On Gearknob, Alloy Look On Doors And Alloy Look On Dashboard, Roof Rails, High Pressure Headlight Cleaners, External Temperature, Cornering Brake Control, Tachometer, Driver Power Heated Body Color Door Mirrors With Automatic Operation, Passenger Power Heated Body Color Door Mirrors With Automatic And Automatic Operation, Compass, Day Time Running Lights, Heated Washer, Rear Heater, Swing-Out Rear Window With Defogger And Intermittent, Disc Autochanger Boot And 6, Fourteen Speaker(S), Computer With Average Speed, Average Fuel Consumption And Range For Remaining Fuel, Steering Wheel Mounted Remote Audio Controls, Brake Assist System, Online Information System, Remote Control Remote Trunk/Hatch Release, Front And Rear Reading Lights, Service Interval Indicator, Peripheral Interior Monitoring Anti-Lift Anti-Theft Protection, 4.4i, Leather Seat Upholstery With Additional Leather, Power Steering, Sport Alternate Suspension, Clock

MODS: OEM Front Splitter | ACS Roof Spoiler | OEM Trunk Spoiler | Matt Black Front Grill | Black Shadowline Window Trim | Painted Front Lower Rod | Blacklines | JDM Yellow Fogs | Custom Silver CF Headlights with LUX 4.0 | Eisenhaus Sports Exhaust
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2008, 01:51 PM   #3
//Mike135i
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '17 340xi MPPSK

Garage List
are you the orignal owner of this x5 and are you willing to drop the price?
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2008, 04:44 PM   #4
///manuel
Rep
Drives: 2.0, 3.2, 4.0 & 4.8

Sorry it's sold.
Appreciate 0