E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2001 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 7 (JDM)

03-22-2008, 11:36 PM   #1
GTRNate
Japan
Rep
Drives: EVO9SE/335i/Soon the new GT-R

2001 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 7 (JDM)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
2001 Mitsubishi Evolution VII

Now that the EVO X is in the U.S. people are seeing the benefits of the (AYC) Active Yaw Control. When we got the EVO VIII and IX's they didn't have it which resulted gobs of under steer in corners at speed, but if you had never driven a J-spec then you didn't know exactly what you were missing and it didn't bother you. The EVO VIII and IX's also attained lots of additional weight thanks to our US safety standards imposed on car manufacturers. The EVO VII has a perfect balance between the VIII/IX and the X. The VII comes with the AYC/ACD/ -200+ lbs of weight and same 4g63 engine that we all know and love.

This EVO VII is registered, insured, tagged and titled and is being driven in the greater Washington DC area. Just buy and drive away no problems. It has never been to a drag strip, never seen an Auto X or road course and is in near mint condition. It is a true JDM EVO VII... I am posting this for a true friend because he wants to sell it ASAP!...

If interested PM me with your offer and the first person close enough to his asking price will get his phone number and e-mail.

-Note- I am not posting his asking price to avoid the whole low ball game. If you do not get a PM resonse from me within 24 hours your bid was way two low.

List of Modifications:

Buschur Intercooler
Inter-cooler and Hard Piping
Buschur Intake
Full EXAS Titanium Exhaust
YR Advance Manifold
EVO 9 MR Turbo
HKS Hyper max Grounding Kit
Staggered HKS Cams 272 (EXT) & 264 (INT)
Snow Performance Methanol Kit
HKS FCON SZ Computer
HKS FCON Navigator
HKS Boost Controller
Blitz Turbo Timer
DEFI Gauges
EXT (Blackout/White Back Light)
Boost (Blackout/White Back Light)
R34 Skyline Wheels

2008 335xi and 2009 GT-R
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2008, 06:32 AM   #2
turbocoins
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 Z06, '07 MKZ

Wow, love the car! I don't think that I could learn to drive a right had drive car!
      03-23-2008, 06:41 AM   #3
GTRNate
Japan
Rep
Drives: EVO9SE/335i/Soon the new GT-R

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbocoins View Post
Wow, love the car! I don't think that I could learn to drive a right had drive car!
Thanks for you response!

For me it was hard at first to learn to drive but after 30 minutes it actually felt more natural for me a right handed person. I felt like it gave me more control from my dominant hand which translated into quicker and more accurate steering inputs. Left handed shifting is awesome as well. Not for everyone though. But this car is a rare find for the U.S.

-Nate

2008 335xi and 2009 GT-R
Appreciate 0