E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: 2008 335i Coupe Sport, Premium, Jet Black/Black

Closed Thread

03-10-2008, 07:04 PM   #1
ocsjohn
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 335i Coupe Jet Black/Black

Garage List
2008 335i Coupe  [0.00]
FS: 2008 335i Coupe Sport, Premium, Jet Black/Black

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I'm looking hard at selling my like new '08 335i coupe. I ordered it euro-delivery and it was delivered to me on 12/10/08. Its in perfect condition and isn't a wrecked car, buy back, or any other nonsense. It has 5200 miles and the following options:

Jet Black Exterior
Black Dakota Leather
Brushed Aluminium Trim

Premium Package
Sport Package
Steptronic Auto w/ Paddles
Satellite Radio

This car stickers for 47195.00. I'm looking to sell mine for $43750.00. Thats about $3500 under MSRP and under Kelly Blue Book value for a 2007 version of this car and mine is an '08. Again, the car is in showroom condition, has no mechanical, physical, or cosmetic defects. I haven't tracked the car or abused it in any other way. I am selling because I was accepted to law school a year earlier than I thought and don't need a car or a payment while I'm in school. I've attached some pictures below. If you have further questions, feel free to post on here or PM me. Thanks!

Attached Images

03-10-2008, 07:17 PM   #2
dr_strange2001
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 08 E92 335i

If you got this Euro Delivered, how much did YOU actually? Im guessing less than what you are asking...
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2008, 10:40 PM   #3
ocsjohn
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2008 335i Coupe  [0.00]
Not too be rude, but it doesn't matter what I actually paid. Euro-delivery cars are not worth less than BMW's purchased in the US simply because people didn't pay as much for them.

To be honest, I paid about 1k over what I am asking here. But I also had the costs of a trip to Europe, as well as the patience to wait the 5 months to get the car and then the 6 weeks to ship it back to me in the US.

I do however have a couple questions for you: 1) Are you actually in the market for a car similar to this or do you just make a habit of interfering with other members posts? 2) Do you honestly feel that I have priced my car over fair market value?

I simply don't buy your argument of since I paid less than MSRP by doing ED on the car that it is somehow worth less than the exact same car would be had I purchased it here.
      03-10-2008, 10:44 PM   #4
ocsjohn
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2008 335i Coupe  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_strange2001 View Post
If you got this Euro Delivered, how much did YOU actually? Im guessing less than what you are asking...
P.S. I reviewed your posting history and see that you've made quite a habit of posting these same sort of comments on several other posts for cars being sold here. I just don't understand why some people feel the need to pester others who are trying to make a sale. No one forced you to read or reply to this thread. If you feel that the car is overpriced or a bad deal, then simply leave it alone and wait for something better.